Prank Wars Pt. 2

Im not attracted to you anymore prank

Hey guys it's billie and today I'm gonna be prankin' bree. Ngl she got me with the last one but todayyyy I'm coming stronger than ever. So basically imma tell her I'm not attracted to her anymore.
We are right now at the gas station because my baby wanted some chocolate cuz she's on her period. I can't wait to get her reaction. Somebody in the comments requested that I should do this so don't fucking come for me okay?......oh okay.

    ~time skip~when she gets back.

Billie: what chocolate did you get.
Bree: they didn't have my favorite so i got my other favorite.
Billie: ok mama come on let's go back home.
After a few minutes of driving, I pull over.
Bree: why you pulling over, you trynna do sum.
Billie: no I wanted to talk to you about something.
Bree: what is it babe?
Billie:I- I so I don't know  how to say this but..... I'm not attracted to you anymore.
Bree: what do you mean!?
Billie: I don't know it's just- I'm not in love anymore.
Bree: why?
She started crying. I feel so bad.
Billie: Im not in love with you anymore.
Bree: since when did you start feeling this way.
Billie: last week.
Bree: YOU COULD'VE SAID SOMETHING BILLIE.
billie: but I didn't want you getting sad.
Bree: I would've moved on by now.

This is breaking my heart I'm stopping this prank.

Bree: so you wanna break up with me?
Billie: yeah.
Bree: so no kids no marriage, no nothing. your gonna leave just like that.
Billie: why are you trying to convince me to stay. I said I don't wanna be with you any more!
Bree: billie we've been together for ten years billie. TEN YEARS.
Billie: yeah I don't care.
Bree: when are you moving out?
Billie: your the one who's moving out.
Bree: Ok when do I move out.
Billie: tomorrow morning.
Bree: Ok can we hang out one last time please?
Billie: why?
Bree: you know you was the love of my life. The one I wanted to marry and have kids with. And I just wanna hang out as friends since tomorrow is gonna be the last time I'll see you.

I'm holding my tears back right now. I feel so bad but I wanna keep this prank going till tomorrow.
Billie: ok whatever you say.
Her eyes are so red. I hope she forgives me.

        ~the next morning ~

She slept right next to me and I tried so hard not to fuck her.
Billie: bab- I mean bree wake up.
She looked at me with pain and disappointment. Fuck I'm don't even wanna do this no more.
I get the camera and lock myself in the bathroom. After talking to the camera for a few minutes, I hear some footsteps outside the door but I quickly brush it off. It might be bree getting ready for the day or whatever.

Bree pov.

Oh so this is a prank. Thank God. Imma get her back. just sit back and watch.
I hear her coming down the stairs and I start my prank.
Bree: billie.
Billie:  what.
Bree: I think your right we should break up.

Billie pov

WTF did she just say. No we're not breaking up. This is just a prank. Why is she fucking agreeing with me. I'm stopping this right now.

Billie: wtf do you mean.
Bree: Im already moving on billie, I have to forget you.
Billie: your not breaking up with me. This was just a prank bae.
Bree: no I just think we should break up its too late now.
Billie: OK ok ok look It was just a prank. Wait hold on.
I rushed upstairs to go get the camera.
Billie:  look look I have proof.
Bree: I dont care billie.
Billie: then what about our last day today. We were going to hang out right?
Bree: yeah but I don't care anymore.

Where is all this coming from. Is she being for real?!
Billie: come on let's just hang out, this the last day I'm gonna be seeing you!

I was fucking crying at this point.

Bree: OK come on im gonna go get ready.

~~15 minutes later~~

Bree pov.
Payback is a bitch. Well I got her back.
I'm about to go on this 'last date' with her. And then imma end the prank.

Billie: ma- oh my fucking God I keep messing up bree I'm done getting ready.

She had on a suit. That shit almost made me cum. She is so fine. I can't even explain it. You know what I mean. Her fans can't explain it either.
She is one fine ass girl.

On our way there she got me some chik- fil-a and a strawberry lemonade and I happily took it. I don't play about food. My stomach need that.
We arrived at our destination and it was a arcade.  We come here twice a week. This is our favorite place to go. Billie. She looked emotionless.

We get inside and play a couple of games. She won me so much stuffed animals. I think she's forgetting that we are 'broken up'.
Cuz she keeps touching me in places that make me feel some type of way. She slid her hand down my stomach and cupped my vagina.

We were now at the balcony at home where we could see a beautiful view of LA. she was standing behind me. Her hands were around my waist and her head was in the crook of my neck.
Placing kisses on my neck while we rocked side to side.
Billie: I'm gonna miss you. I don't want other people having you like I used to.
Bree: well I'm not going to miss you and you have to get over it.
Billie: why are you being so mean?!
I could feel her tears on my neck.
Bree: cuz...... You just got fucking PRANKED. YOU GOT FUCKING PRANKED.
Billie: I feel her smile in the crook of my neck, then she giggled like an idiot.
I turn around to face her. And she was still smiling like an idiot. My idiot.
Billie: I fuckin' hate you!!how did you find out?
Bree: when you were talking In the bathroom you was being mad loud duhh!
Billie: not loud like u.
Bree: billie stoop your so dirty minded.
She wiped her tears and and looked down at me.
Bree: say something to the camera you just got ducking PRANKED.
She didn't have anything to say. I did my outro and turned the camera off.
She picked me up bridal style and walked inside with me, then threw me on the bed. She took her shirt off and pulled me Close to her until my ass was off the bed then pulled my skirt and underwear off. Then went straight to town.

That's how I know this is gonna be a long night~