Prank Wars Pt 4

Pleasuring myself with a cucumber prank

Hey guys it's bree and TODAYYY imma be prankin billie. I'm gonna be "pleasuring" myself to see her reaction. She might be mad at me when I tell her she's not doing it how I like it when she litteraly gives the best head ever but yeah. So imma put some lotion on it so it looks like cream. What the fuck am I doing. Oh my God this is so awkward. Then imma come back to you guys.

So guys I don't know if I can show you guys the results but I'm not gonna show it. I don't want this video getting taken down buttttt let's get into this prank let's goooo.

Time skip.

Billie is on her way home so I'm gonna look for a place to set you guys up in our room.
Because that's where I'm gonna be doing the prank. Imma put you guys right here, where we put our remotes and stuff right on the shelf in our room.

Time skip again lol.

I hear the front door open downstairs and shark barking so I get under the covers and take the cucumber from the nightstand and started to moan.as soon as started to moan I hear her footsteps coming closer, it sounds like shes running. I get knocked out of my thoughts as I hear the door slam open to billie standing there with shark behind her. (I bet they fight people together lmaooo).

As soon as she saw what was going on she told shark to go downstairs and locked the door. She got on the bed and saw the cucumber covered in my "juices" and smirked. She was about to lick the white stuff off but I stopped her.
Bree: billie no don't lick it off
Billie: why not, lemme help you finish.
Bree: I just want some alone time to myself.
Billie: no I'm already here.
Bree: no you don't do it the way I like.
Billie: yes i do.
Bree: no you don't, now please let me finish by myself.
Billie: do you want me to prove you wrong?!
I didn't answer her I just continued my "pleasuring".
Billie: this is really disrespectful.
Bree: no it's not.
Billie: just lemme help come on.
Minutes later of her watching me. She unexpectedly grabbed the cucumber and licked it.
Bree: billie dont-
But it was too late. She continued to lick it.
Bree: billie that's not cum
Billie: what is it then. That shit don't taste like cum
Bree: it's lotion it was just a prank billie your so nasty.
Billie: you like it.
She started suckling my clit harshly.

There is so much stuff that she's gonna have to edit out of this video

I'm alive but I'm dead.