Prank Wars

A/n: no im not dead bitch. I'm very much alive. Sooo let's get started...
OH and billie has a coochie in this one. So does bree.

Im moving out prank on girlfriend.
Bree pov

Billies asleep right now and it's like 8 in the morning and I wanna prank her. Most of the time she wakes up first. But today I woke up early for some reason. I tried waking her up but she gave me the answer like usual '5 more minutes'.

And I'm gonna prank her by saying that I'm moving out. I'm gonna pack all of my stuff. I already packed like half of 'em so it's not that hard anymore. But it's for sure gonna be hard work to put them clothes back in the walk-in closet.

Let's get into it......

I just got done packing my stuff now I'm gonna make as much noise as I can.
Billie: bae where we going.
Bree: no billie you can stay here I'm leaving.
Billie: but why tho. I didn't do anything to you.
Bree: we just need some space from each other.
Billie: I don't need space.

She got off the bed and grabbed my suitcase.
Then she started tearing up.
Bree: give me my suitcase back.
Billie: NO YOUR NOT LEAVING ME.
bree: but I have to.
Billie: did someone tell you a lie about me.
Bree: no give me my suitcase!
Billie: stooop!
Bree: give it.

I almost got my suitcase but I soon felt her slapped my hand away. Damn that hurt.
She ran away with it into the bathroom. Then she locked the door. When she came out from the bathroom. She didn't see me there. She looked for me everywhere in the house but I 'left'.

She started crying. She screamed my name while jumping up and down like a child that didn't get what they wanted. She was screaming and crying at the same time.
I should stop this.
I ran into the house and saw her going upstairs. She's still crying. I did my outro outside and turned off the camera.

I'm gonna have to make it up to her.
Bree: babe look I'm not leaving its just a prank.
Billie: oh-
Bree: I will never leave.
Billie: I was so sad and scared.
Her voice was so raspy from all the crying.

Billie: I thought I was gonna lose you.
Bree: well you might lose your ability to walk.
Billie: oh is that so?
Bree: yes now get on the bed and spread them legs wide open for me.

Billie is the dominate one here but I'm in charge today. I want her to know that I'm never leaving. I never want her to think she's too much. Or she's not enough. This is her turn.

She's now naked on the bed while I go take some toys out of the box.
I take the vibrator and the strap-on. I put it on and walk towards the bed. I spit on her pussy and put a finger in. It's not like she needed it. She was soaking wet.

I speed up and put one more finger while rubbing her clit with my thumb. I looked at her as she made faces of pleasure. It feels so good to  know that I'm the only one who makes her feel this way. I look at her nipples with hunger. I suck on her right nippel. I could feel her juices leaking onto my fingers.
"I'm gonna cum" her eyes went completely white as her legs shook, she squirted all over the sheets. her legs closed around my hand as her pussy clenched around my fingers.

Her pussy was twitching and her whole body shook. Well I guess she's still recovering from her hard orgasm. many more to come.
She got up (still shaking) and got on all fours. I slid in the dildo and did the slow strokes for a minute then got into it. I slapped her ass before speeding up. She bounced her ass back to meet my rhythm.

After a few minutes she came again. I dive in to taste her juices.
"you taste so fucking good" she moaned shakily and arched her back more.
"what type of fruit have you been eating" I know she's struggling right now.
"p-pineapp-  ah fuck" I sucked on her clit and she stuttered.
"I'm gonna cum again" her sweet juiced squirted onto my tongue. I dipped my tongue in a couple of times to get her leftover juices.

I take the vibrator from the nightstand and put it on her clit, on the highest setting.
"It's too much" her eyes rolled to the back of her head.
" deal with it" she threw her head back.
She released again and I went down again to lick her clean.

I get a dildo out of the drawer. I've been hiding it there for the past days.
I went to wash it incase there was some bacteria on it. I don't want her gutting some type of yeast inf- I don't know what I'm talking about lemme stop.
When I came back back she looked at me with tiredness.
Bree: wanna continue?
Billie: I'm like really tired right now. I just want some cuddles please.
Bree: sure hold on lemme take the strap on off.

I take it off and get under the sheets with her. She cuddles into me and puts her head in the crook of my neck.
Bree: was that good?
Billie: I was thinking maybe you should fuck me more often.
Bree: haha if you say so.

Later on she fell asleep. I tried to get up but she was clinging into me more.
So I just stayed in bed and fell asleep.

A/n:I had to feed the tops ok....
Another book inspired me to write this one.