Chapter Thirteen.

Začít od začátku

"Sorry to interrupt but I can't get through to Mrs. Stack." Janeece informed me and in that moment, everything clicked.

"Thank you Janeece." I replied. "I'd appreciate it if you kept trying but don't let that get in the way of your other jobs."

She nodded, closing the door behind her whilst I threw my head back in frustration, letting out a rather loud sigh. How do I approach this situation now? Kyle is clearly threatening me and as much as I would love to help him, he's taken this whole situation to the extreme. Is this really too big of a task for me to tackle on my own or am I just a rubbish Headteacher in general? I pushed that thought to the back of my mind immediately, remembering that if I wasn't good at my job, I wouldn't be in this position.

Come on Michael...you can discover a way to help Kyle.

Kyle's P.O.V

"Come on boys!" I yelled to the group of boys who I have recently started hanging around with.

Ever since I was excluded a week ago, I came to the conclusion that school isn't the place for me, so instead, I have become a member of the DSC or the Dale Sken Crew. Better still, I'm actually the leader of the gang because I passed the initiation test with flying colours and my first major aim is to eventually kill Mr. Byrne!

Since he's arrived at Waterloo Road, we've never seen eye to eye and he has tried everything in his power to knock my self-confidence but now it's time he had a taste of his own medicine. Do I feel guilty? Absolutely not because he deserves everything that's coming to him!

Strolling through the school gates, with my fellow DSC members behind me, I stepped across the car park, kicking dirt up against the paintwork of several teachers cars. Here in the Dale Sken Crew, we don't just go in all guns blazing so I will be planting a series of open threats for a while before completing the overall target at hand.

Scouring the car park, checking out several different vehicles, I soon remembered that Mr. Byrne's car would be positioned right outside the entrance to the building, his parking space being one that was supposedly 'special'. This is what I hated...just because he's Headteacher...doesn't mean he's anymore superior than anyone else in this world.

"Boys, over here!" I ordered, jogging over to the front of the school, the gang following my movements.

As we stepped around the corner, I spotted the jackpot. Mr. Byrne's pristine car was parked in it's usual spot, the paintwork gleaming underneath the sun's rays. I walked closer to it, admiring it for a moment.

"Sick set of wheels!" Mason exclaimed, the rest of us looking over at him in disbelief.

"You're not serious, are you?" I questioned, Mason becoming timid at my words.

"No!" He scoffed, trying to gain back a little bit of street cred. "As if!"

Rolling my eyes, I removed my rucksack from my back and placed it down on the ground. Unzipping it, I pulled out a can of jet black spray paint, shaking the bottle and pulling off the lid.

"Yo lads...keep a look out!" I dictated, spraying the paint onto his car, defacing the bodywork.

I sprayed the words 'Dead Man Walking' along the left hand side, back and right hand side of his car before I took a step back, admiring my handiwork.