MESS :)

(AAISHA)

I opened my eyes due to sunlight disturbing me and saw him sleeping. Wait, what happened? Did I slept like this, hugging him. I was having a severe headache.

I:ahhhhhh
I said holding my head. What happened last night.

AAISHA AAISHA AAISHA

I heard my name being called out and thus I went to see, closing the door behind me so that Darshan doesn't get disturbed.

While I was walking down from the stairs I saw Abhi.

ABHI: Aaisha

He said and hugged me.

ABHI: I got so worried, baby. Are you alright.
He cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

MANYA DI: What is happening?

ABHI: You are her sister, Manya. Right?

She nodded and he touched her feet.

UNCLE: What Is happening?

ABHI: I came to take you, baby.

MANYA DI: Why are you calling her baby?

ABHI: Because we are getting married 10 days from now.

What the hell? He said he will wait for my reply. I didnt said 'Yes'. Is he crazy?

He held my arm.

ABHI: You didn't told them, Aash.

I kept looking at his face trying to believe that he was my best friend,once.

DARSHAN: What?

I turned and saw him on the stairs.

I: Darsh..

MANYA DI: Papa..

We all looked at uncle who sat holding his chest. I ran to him.

I: Uncle, are you okay? What are you feeling right now. Try to breathe.

DARSHAN: You just stay away.

I: Darsh...

DARSHAN: STAY AWAY.

He looked at me with blood boiling in his eyes. I stood at a distance from uncle,scared.

ABHI: Come Aaisha,let's go.

I: Shut up Abhi.

MANYA DI: Go with him, Aash. I will call you once everything is alright.

I: I am not going anywhere with him.

ABHI: Why?

I:Shut up,I am not interested in talking to you.

I ran to Uncle's room despite of di denying.

Uncle was sitting on his bed whereas Rish and Darshan were standing near him. Darshan had his eyes closed and Rish was looking at uncle.

I entered the room and Rish looked at me.

I: Uncle! Are you okay? What happened? Are you okay?

I was about to sit when Darshan held my arm and took me outside the room. He fixed me on a wall .

I: Ahhhh! Darsh..

He stared hard into my eyes.

I: Darsh its hurting.
I started crying.

DARSHAN: Just the way it hurts me every freaking time. What do you think of yourself, are you some celebrity? I mean you know what, in the night when you were drunk you asked me, why I forgive you everytime and I realized how dumb I am to forgive you. You break my heart everytime and god knows why the hell I forgive you everytime. I thought, everything is getting better  between us but again. I imagined us together, but you freaking girl.