COMPLIMENT :)

(AAISHA)

I woke up at 5:30 a.m. and saw everyone sleeping. Ruhaan and Darshan were cuddling each other in sleep.

I: Awwww

I looked out for my phone,which I didnt found, so I just got up and decided to go and witness the sunrise.

Where is my phone btw? - I started thinking.

STAFF: Good morning ma'am! You up so early.

I: Good morning, I wanted to witness the sunrise.

STAFF: Breakfast?

I: I'll make it after the sunrise.

STAFF: Okay! You can go in the back, it looks spectacular from there.

I: okay. Arrange all these things.
I gave him a list of ingredients needed and headed to the backyard.

I just sat and witnessed the peace. According to me,sunrise is a symbol of 'New Beginning,New Hope,New Goals and just Positivity'. I have never missed a sunset till date but sunrise is something I like, but cannot witness much. Do you too like sunrises?

I was just thinking about all this,when someone sat next to me.

DARSHAN: Morning?

I: Morning.

I looked at his face which had a big smile,the calmest one,I have seen.

DARSHAN: You up so early?

I: Didn't wanted to miss this beautiful one.

I said pointing at the sun and he smiled.

I: Why You up so early?

(DARSHAN)

AAISHA: Why You up so early?

I: Because,I didn't wanted to miss 'This beauty'.

I said pointing at her smiling face,watching the sunrise.We both didn't said anything and the situation appeared to be weird.

I: I have to you show you something.

 The situation became quite weird to make it better,I took out her phone as it was with me only. How careless she is,She didn't even looked for it for 1 day.

AAISHA: My phone!! It was with you?

I: Yes and I wanted to ask who this teethless girl is?

I said showing her a picture which I found in her phone,obviously it was hers. 

AAISHA: Oh you!

She said and started hitting me,to escape I started running while she was chasing me.

(AAISHA)