THEIR THOUGHTS

(DARSHAN)

We entered the house and it was just so luxurious.Avish grabbed my hand and took me to the corner,"Bro what all is happening?You know her?How?When?Why I dont know about it?Why did you pretended that you don't know her?Why I mean What's going on?"Avish asked catching up on his breath."Chill dude,I will tell you everything while going back."I said and he nodded.

"Di you came back so soon."Aaisha said typing something on her phone."Yes,that meeting was cancelled."Di replied."Okay,Wait you here?"She said lifting her head up."Hi its nice to meet you again."I said and she saw Amy and Avish."Hi.You look beautiful."Avish said grinning and I clenched my fist.She nodded and ran upstairs, to me it appeared a matter of laugh as she literally gave him a silent slap. I somehow controlled my laugh because he was looking at me.

We left her house at 7:30.I didn't got a chance to talk to her but was glad to see that she is fine.

Manya Di came and said "Bye Darshan.Take care, you too beautiful (pointing towards amy) and weirdo (pointing towards Avish).I laughed a bit before looking at Avish who was embarassed.

"Bro,ab bata kya ho raha hai warna"He said."Nothing,it's just I was chasing her yesterday at dismissal and her sister came and we talked"I replied."Is that what you call nothing?How could you hide this from me.I am your friend no actually I dont think so."He made sad face and left.

I also went home and started thinking about the meet.

(AAISHA)

"Why he arrives whenever,I think of him?" I said to myself.

"Can,I come in Aash."Manya di asked knocking the door."You don't need my permission.Come in"I said."But once I did"She said.I was guilty for treating her like that."Don't be emotional.I am going in few days and you are crying.Are you from some other planet?"She said while laughing.Seeing her laugh, I also did.

We were just talking when she said,"He is a good guy."I knew who she was talking about and thus a smile appeared.She winked that time.

Soon,she left and I went to bed to sleep but couldn't stop thinking about HIM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry readers for updating so late.Also,this was a short chapter but don't worry interesting chapters coming up.After all,It is Manya's wedding.Keep on guessing what will happen next.

Keep smiling and spread love!