AM I RIGHT OR NOT?

(AAISHA)

I woke up with sleep still in my eyes but it was time to leave for school.Thus,I got up changed and went to driver kaka to drop me.While I was in the car,I remembered how rude I was yesterday.

"Beta,school aagaya",kaka said."Ji,thank you",I said,got down and started walking towards school gate.

I decided to say sorry for my behavior but how.While thinking about all this I reached my class where Ms.Aastha was there.After that periods went so quickly and it was last period.

"Aaisha,come with me"music teacher said nodding towards history teacher whose period was there in our class.I walked out with her.

"Beta,it's been long since I saw you.Why you didn't came for practice?"she asked."Ma'am I was on off day before yesterday and as for yesterday I did practiced in the music room."I added."okay,I was on leave yesterday.Now go and practice.she said.'Yes,Ma'am.

While I was walking towards the music floor I saw someone sitting on the staircase which leads to music floor.It was No one else than him.I mean I can identify him easily

I mean I can identify him easily

He was sitting with his face hidden in palm.I decided to apologize.So,I went and sat near him.He wasn't bothered to see who came and sat.After gaining courage I said,"I.....am.....sorry.....".To which he looked up and started staring me.He smiled a little and then looked in front.

(DARSHAN)

I was just so frustrated,don't know the reason but I was.Thus,I went to music floor and sat on the staircase with face in my palms. Someone,came and sat.I didn't need to look up who it was.I mean I know her smell dude.She apologized and I just smiled.She got up and was about to leave when I stopped her holding her hand."Won't you wait for my reply?"I added.I pulled her and made her sit,still holding her hand."Listen,I am really sorry.I didn't mean to hurt you."Aaisha said."I know you couldn't hurt me",I said making my hold tight on her hands.I wanted to see whether she gives me 'LEAVE MY HAND" reaction or just sits there.She did exactly opposite of what I thought, she said,"I could so better stay away." and left.

"She definitely is a tough girl or just pretending to be one",I said to myself smiling.

(AAISHA)

"Why he always tries to come closer.But now I guess he won't due to what I said to him.I had to say that otherwise he would continue to come close.But what if he isn't that kind of guy what I am thinking him as.What if he doesn't have any wrong intention?"I said to myself. 

I jerked my head to remove all those things and started going towards my love,Dance.

(DARSHAN)

It's just been 5 minutes since she left but I can still feel her.How stupid I am no?

Suddenly,Avish's thought came to my mind.We haven't talked for almost 1 and a half day.I didn't saw him in class as well.Where is he?

I decided to go and meet him after the school.

DINGGG!!

The school got over and everyone started walking towards their home.But no one came to pick Aaisha whyy?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~What will happen now? A twist coming sooon~

DO TELL YOUR VIEWS

Thank you readers!

Next chapter coming soon till then keep smiling and #SpreadLove