GET READY?

It was lunch break in school next day.

(Aaisha)

I went to the playground and sat in a corner,as I love eating alone going through memories.I was remembering some moments of past.Suddenly,the way I used to treat Manya di came to my mind back to back and my eyes became moist.I shook my head to remove those thoughts.And found a handkerchief in front of my face.I looked up and found him standing there looking at me,giving me that handkerchief to wipe my tears.

He said,"Take this and ya wipe the tears.They don't suit you.Bye.Return this to me otherwise ladai ho jaayegi" and ran away.

I wiped my tears and smiled.

(Darshan)

I ran away giving the handkerchief to her."She doesn't look good while crying."I said in a low voice looking at the sky."Avish sun ruk!"I said as soon as I saw him,but he ran away."It's all because of her" my mind said,"NO its not her fault" heart said.

It was dismissal and everyone left but I was still searching for her.Suddenly,I heard my name being called out.It was her oh my god!

She was standing with Manya di who said Hello to me and I did too.

"I'll return it to you tomorrow."she said smiling very slightly."Why tomorrow?return in the evening  na.You'll be coming in the evening no?"Manya di asked."I wish to but I have to go somewhere."I replied."Oh no problem but you can come whenever you want."Di said winking."Okay"I said."Shall we drop you?"Di asked."No thanks I'll go my friend will be waiting for me."I said.

"Bye"we all said and left.

AT HOME

"Ma,I am here"I said shouting."Darshan,your kurta is there on your bed.Get ready.Don't ask why! because we are late already"Ma said."Ok",I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

late for what? what is happening? ANY GUESSES GUYSSSSS

Thanks for the read everyone

stay safe keep smiling spread love;)