AGAIN?

(AAISHA)

I left for the academy and I was feeling super productive,as I was wearing my favorite color blue.

(HER OUTFIT)

I reached academy in 15 minutes,only god knows how happy I am coming here and dancing my heart out. Dance was my second home forever and this academy as well.After tiring surgeries, this is the place I come to, to feel alive, to feel Aaisha is sill there in me. Without wasting any minute,I ran into it.

 Without wasting any minute,I ran into it

(P.s.-Imagine the name of the academy to be Danse ton âme)

It was 4:30 and next 2 and a half hours are mine. There were some 5 spaces in the academy,out of which 4 were occupied and I danced alone in the 5th one. I waved to the receptionist,Mr.Moulin, and went straight to the space.

I danced on some 15 bollywood songs and felt energetic,but it was 6. Thus,I decided to stop and meet uncle,as it has been long since we both had coffee together.I wiped my sweat off and went to his cabin.

I: May I come in?

UNCLE: You don't need my permission,Aaisha. This cabin is yours after me.

I entered and sat in the chair front of him across the table.

I: This cabin was, is and will be yours,forever and ever.

UNCLE: Haha!It's yours after me, beta. I don't know how will you, but you will have to manage both doctor responsibilities and this academy all together.

He said, ordering coffee for us.

I: We will see to it later.Now,tell me how are you ?

UNCLE: I am good,as you can see and very happy right now.

I: I know I must be the reason.

I said joking and flipping my hair.

UNCLE: You are the reason for me being happy all the time, but right now it is something else.