EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

Unknown: Tomorrow, when you arrived in your hide-out, there would be a sniper aiming at you inside a building few meters away from your destination.

Manjiro Sano glanced at the text message from an unknown number with such confused expression. He immediately called for a meeting, gathering all the Bonten members.

"I received a text message it could be a hoax but I want to make sure," he started, showing the message to his members. "Rindou, do you know the enterprise building near our hide-out? The sniper might be there, arrived early in our location."

"How about you, boss?" Sanzu asked, worried.

"I will still go ——"

"What? No! What if the sniper's not there?!"

"The sniper would be there," he assured. "So here's plan...."

The next day, when evening came, everyone followed the plan. Kakucho, Takeomi and Kanji went on detective mode — they would be tracing the one behind the message. While the others arrived at the enterprises earlier than expected, wearing their luxurious suit as they have guns on their hands.

Manjiro went on of the car. "Now..." he muttered on the secret earpiece making sure that he would be able to run away.

The moment he saw her face — it reminds him of an angel. Her features were soft and innocent, anyone would like her but this woman right here, is the sniper. She's a devil.

Even though he kept hearing complains from his members — especially from Sanzu, he never killed her. His first intention was to use her to make killings easily for them — not until the trio 'detectives' found out about the truth.

However, Mikey won't be telling her that he already had found out everything. He wanted her to think that he's evil and heartless.

Everything changed when their lips met, once they kissed, he felt his heart slowed down and his body relaxed. How much she affects her, terrified him.

But he took the risk.

"I really want to start a family with you," It was rainy evening when she told him those words for the third time that day. "Propose to me already."

"Love," he called, admiring her features. "I only have paper-rings here with me — the —!"

"I'm fine with paper-rings!" She smiled, "Wear it to me!"