007

"This is Mikey's girl."

Kakucho, Takeomi, and Kanji stared at the black-haired girl for a while before giving Sanzu a weird look.

"What? I'm not kidding!" Sanzu defended, pulling something from his pocket.

"Am not his girl," Aoiana hissed. "More like a hostage, something like that, I don't really care."

"You see, she's a jerk." Sanzu started laughing, pulling his pistol from his jeans before pointing it at Aoiana who didn't even look frightened, not even a bit. "I wish I could kill her."

"What are you doing?" Kakucho shoved Sanzu's hand away. "You said she's the boss's girl, don't point your gun at her."

"Ah, I'm so tired!" Takeomi heaved a heavy sigh. "We just came back from a mission and Mikey's not even here. Where is he anyway?"

"Dunno," Sanzu shrugged. "He's with Koko and the brothers."

Aoiana stood up. "Where do you think you're going, stay here!"

"Ah?" She licked her lower lips, giving Sanzu a I-don't-give-a-fuck look. "I hate the smell of your drugs — along with your presence."

"You can't do anything about it," Sanzu laughed again. "I'm a motherfucking drug lord."

Aoiana cringed. "Yeah? What do you want me to do? Shoot you dead?"

"Ah, this woman..." Sanzu threw himself on the couch. "You're testing my patience."

"K." She nodded, walking upstairs and locked herself inside her room. Not a few minutes later, the door swung open, revealing the boss. "What?"

"Come down for a bit, Ao-chan." He smiled playfully. "You'll be showing your sniping skill to the members who weren't able to witness it."

She clenched her fist before unwillingly went downstairs with Manjiro Sano. She spotted Ran holding her dlq33 — saying something to the newly-met members.

"So, you're a sniper, huh?" Kakucho bobbed his head lightly, understanding the situation.

"She is!" Manjiro bragged. "For today's mission, you will be killing the other member of SOTP."

She instantly stopped moving, her posture became hunched and sweat started forming around her forehead. Anger is slowly building up inside her.

"Here's your target," Rindou handed her a picture of a young man. "Takahashi Hai."

Her jaw clenched, Hai is her high-school best friend who was also recruited by Asahi.

"Let's go, Ao-chan! Koko knows where Hai is." Manjiro winked at her, her lips twisted in disgust.

"Hold it." Ran threw the bag — where her sniper is in, towards her. She managed to catch it.

They went inside a car —— the whole ride was quiet except Sanzu kept laughing and telling crazy stories. They all went inside a familiar abandoned building.

"Remember this?" Manjiro asked. "I heard this is where the members of SOTP used to hang out before."

She didn't answer, her grip on the bag was tight. "Hai's is on the 20th floor of the other building." Manjiro pointed at the building just walk away from them, this is SOTP headquarter that looks like a normal enterprise from the outsiders.

"Do well, Ao-chan!" He smiled again.

Lifelessly, she opened the black bag and grabbed her sniper. The veins on her neck were throbbing, her hands were shaking too.

The three late members rubbed their hands in anticipation, excited to witness the woman's sniping skills that the boss — himself bragged about.

She closed her right eyes, biting the side of her cheek as she spotted Hai  inside the building doing some paper works. "Goodbye." She whispered to herself tightly, with that, she pulled the trigger.

"Ayo!" Kakucho cheered. "That was a headshot!"

"See? Ao-chan's a great sniper!" Manjiro praised, clapping his hands. "As expected."

She sighed heavily before glaring with no expression at Manjiro. How long will he torture her mentally?

"You guys go back to the hide-out first," The boss ordered. "Ao-chan and I have something to talk about."

Sanzu whistled playfully before following the other members down. The two of them were left alone — the wind of the afternoon weather beamed through her pale skin.

"How does it feel, Aoiana?" Manjiro questioned, amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Ha..." She gasped sarcastically. "It feels great, very great."

"You worked hard today." He patted her shoulder softly, face leaning towards the woman who wasn't able to move due to his hands now wrapped around her waist. "You deserve something good."

She froze and stared at Manjiro with wide eyes when she felt his warm lips claiming hers with so much passion. He pulled her closer to him as he deepened the kiss.

She's not responding. Her exe just stopped working. The warmth of his lips and the dominance were there — mentally making her crazy.

"L-let go..." She avoided the upcoming kiss again but she failed when one of his hands cupped her chin, making her face him straightly.

And then there he goes again — kissing her as if she's the most precious thing in this world.