003

003

!notes ; the pronunciation of her name is awi-yana :)

"This will be your room."

"Eugh, I can't believe you're giving her special treatment!" Sanzu protested again.

Her lips parted, ready to ask something when her eyes met with Manjiro. "What? Do you want to ask something?"

'Did you kill my partners?'

She shook her head. "You will not benefit anything from me. Douchebags."

"Oi, look at this bitch!" Sanzu gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"We'll see about it," Manjiro was rather calm and having fun. "You're tough for trying to kill me. Who hired you?"

A smirk appeared on her lips, she leaned closer to Manjiro. "Guess who?"

"You're fucked up." Rindou muttered.

"You wanna keep this game?" Manjiro asked back. "Let's see if you can survive it."

"Let's torture her!" Sanzu suggested.

"Even if you cut my fingers, you will never hear anything from me." She said firmly, causing Sanzu to groan loudly. He's reaching his limit, he can't stand this girl!

"Aren't you a loyal dog?" Koko laughed.

She laughed back, this time, it was sarcastically. "No. They do not walk me like a dog unlike you...what was his name again?"

Koko's expression dropped drastically, Sanzu who was supposed to be annoyed whistled because of Aoiana's response. Koko glared at him. The two brothers chuckled.

"She's a sharped-tongue one," Koko spoke with irritation. "We should cut her tongue."

"No," Manjiro declared. "No one will lay a hand on her. She will be a great help in the future."

"She tried to kill you!" Ran exclaimed.

"Someone ordered her." Manjiro corrected.

"It's the same!" Ran defended.

"No. Ran, you will follow my orders," Manjiro said in a final tone. "Lay a finger on her or it's over."

"I fucking hate her just so you know," Sanzu mumbled, glaring at the girl.

"I hate you too, I will shoot you dead if I'm finally free." Aoiana fired back.

"Oh?" Sanzu mumbled sarcastically. "As if you'd be able to get out from here alive."

"Oh, trust me." She leaned closer to his ear. "The moment I step my feet outside this hell, you will be the first one to fall dead on the floor."

"Fucki—"

"That's enough." Manjiro closed his eyes, walking outside Aoiana's room. "We will talk tomorrow about it...." He looked at her.

"Tch." She clicked her tongue out of annoyance.

And when the door closed, she finally fell on her knees. Her breath hitched as her heartbeat slowed down — she was fucking nervous earlier!