014

014

She woke up with the feeling of someone hugging her from behind. That's right, she slept with Manjiro Sano.

She slowly removed his arm from her waist but that alerted the man. "Where are you going?"

"Bathroom." She muttered. "Let go."

"Let's take a bath together."

"What?!" Her cheeks turned red. "N-no!"

"Why not?" He playfully smiled at her. "I won't do anything."

"No!" She protested, standing up just to realize that she's fully naked. "Fuck!" She grabbed the sheet and covered it to her body.

"Why're you shy?" Manjiro asked plainly, standing up without any clothes but his back is facing Aoiana. "Let's go, let's have a bath together. I'll wait for you here."

Does she have a fucking choice?

Manjiro kept his words. She thought that something would happen to them again but she was wrong. Inside the bathroom, she's sitting in a bathtub full of warm weather with Manjiro also in front of her, putting shampoo on her hair.

"You should keep your hair long," he said, messing it for the shampoo to spread. "You kinda remind me of my sister..."

"Your sister?" She whispered, hugging her knees.

"My sister," He confirmed, nodding. "She died but she is as strong as you."

"She died..." She mumbled bitterly.

"Kisaki." Manjiro sighed. "Killed her." His hands went to her shoulder.

"That man...Haru said he hired me..." She whispered. "That he probably helped Asahi, why....why does it seems like he's holding a deep grudge against you?"

"He is," He mumbled. "A lot of things happened in the past," he smiled bitterly. "I lost a lot of people. My life was a mess."

Silence.

"It's still a mess," he chuckled sarcastically. "But now that I have you around..." he cupped her cheeks. "I don't care anymore as long as you're with me..."

Her lips parted, he suffered that much?

"So please..." he trailed off. "Say you don't mean it when you said that living with me feels like dying every day..."

His head rested against her shoulder. "Don't say that again, Ao..."

"I'm sorry," she mumbled. "I was mad and still am. You helped me big time even though I tried to kill you twice — "

"It's fine. You have your reasons, just please....." he said weakly. "Stay with me."