005

005

Her hands were shaking as she closed her right eye. Can she fucking pull the trigger?

"Whatcha' doing?! Your target is right in front of you!" Sanzu sounded so thrilled.

"Pull the trigger, Ao-chan." Manjiro whispered from her side.

She bit her shivering lips and muttered 'fuck it' before pulling the trigger. She heard the screams of the people below. Her lips parted, she's a fucking psycho!

She killed Mitsuko Asahi.

"Oya? Is our little sniper crying?" Sanzu teased when he saw her fainted reaction. "Why? Aren't you supposed to be heartless?"

"Shut it, Sanzu." Koko said, eyeing the girl who's holding her head low.

Aoiana's mind was a mess. For the first time in her life, she felt guilty and heartless. Asahi was there through her ups and downs, he was the one who saved her from this fucked up life.

"That was great, Ao-chan!" Mikey patted her shoulder. "Should we get going? A celebration party is waiting for us!"

"Finally!" Sanzu yelled in victory, walking along with his fancy blazer. "We have no time for drama, brat. Get up and celebrate for your first kill as a kinda member of Bonten."

Aoiana glared at him. "I don't need your words, jerk. Keep it with you."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Sanzu smiled. "I'm in a good mood because we have a celebration party. You know what that means?"

"No and fuck off." She hissed at him, picking up her sniper with her shaking hands. She didn't dare to look back on the scene again after pulling the fucking trigger. The thought of Asahi lying on the ground — blood covering him is making her sick and guilty.

"Seriously?" Koko chuckled. "Can window-shopping make your lousy expression go away? I can spoil you with my money, ya' know."

Aoiana gasped sarcastically. "Keep your dirty money with you, I don't need it."

"Aoiana, if you weren't a great sniper, I would probably jump at you right now." Rindou smiled at her.

"Yeah, like I give a fuck." She shrugged, looking at Manjiro back. "I've fulfilled my part. I will not go to the celebration party."

"The celebration was mainly there because of you, Ao-chan." He held her shoulders, lightly massaging them. "It's a shame if you're not there, right?"

Her lips parted. "I see, I see what you're trying to do, Manjiro Sano."

"Hmm?"

"I will repay you like this too," She smiled at him. "Soon."

"I'm waiting for your sweet revenge, my dear Aoiana." Manjiro fired back sweetly. "Now, let's have a celebration for now Mitsuko Asahi is dead."

She gritted her teeth. Manjiro's torturing her mentally. She just had to stay sane. With that, she could probably manage to get off from his grip.

She just needs to manipulate him.

&&

!notes ; can i ask a little favor and
pretend that kisaki wasn't hit by the
truck and got arrested and jailed
instead, tnx <3