008

008

Slap.

"Disgusting!" She spat, repeatedly wiping her lips with her hand. "Why did you kissed me?!"

"Just because." He shrugged, mocking her tone from before. His eyes examined her pretty face, a smirk escaped from his swollen lips.

"You fucking psycho..." She mumbled, avoiding his intense stare. "I hate you!"

"Oh, dear..." He chuckled. "You'll hate me even more, Aoiana."

She bit the side of her cheek. "That's right and I can't wait to kill you with my bare hands — !"

She instantly froze when she felt his hands wrapping around her waist again, his chin is now resting against her shoulder as she felt him push the extra strand of her hair behind her ear. "That's the dream, Aoiana."

What.

"Let's go." Manjiro pursed a smile after seeing the woman's reaction. It was priceless yet entertaining, Aoiana never fails when it comes to reaction.

His hand went down to her hand, intertwining it tightly as he pulled her with him down the building.

"You know what...why don't you just kill me?"

That made Manjiro stop. "Why would I kill you?"

"Is that even worth questioning?" Aoiana questioned, eyebrows furrowed. "I tried to kill you."

"Why do you keep insisting me to kill you, darling?" He asked, tilting his head in confusion.

Pursing her lips, she met with his gaze. "I want...I want to die."

Manjiro leaned forward, strictly avoiding looking at the woman's inviting lips. "Then, let's die together, Ao-chan."

"Are you crazy?" She rolled her eyes. "I don't want to be with you — even on my last breath!"

"That hurts." The man didn't mind it. They started walking again. "I won't kill you yet Aoiana, hold still."

Instead of arriving in Bonten's hide-out, they arrived in front of a restaurant. Aoiana was too tired to complain — a simple lunch with him wouldn't hurt, right?

They sat near the huge window, allowing them to see the busy street of Roppongi. Manjiro was still — presently absorbed by the softness of Aoiana's lips.

"Can I kiss you again?" He suddenly asked in the middle of the lunch.

Aoiana instantly choked from her rice, she had to punch her chest. "W-what!"

"Sorry. Did that surprise you?" Manjiro chuckled, handing her water that she accept immediately.

"Yes! fucking jerk." She placed the glass down, looking away because her cheeks are heating up.

"Can I?" There was something in his eyes — in his plead.

"Ha...."

"Ao-chan?" He called. He was too quick, his face was already inches away from her. She was unable to move or say anything, it's like Manjiro has all the control all over the table's atmosphere and mood.

"Hmmm..." A smirk escaped his lips, his hand cupped her chin as he tilted his head sideways. Their lips met — for the third time today.

"Good girl..." He praised when his lips finally left hers, Aoiana was still in a daze. "We should do this more often."