Taehyung scoffed. "Don't play dumb. It's 'cause you have a crush on her." He called him out blatantly, not without a lick of doubt on his features. He was so confident in it, he was willing to bet money on it.

Jungkook couldn't hide it. It was apparent to everyone except Eden herself. Taehyung could see that she was starting to look at Jungkook a certain way as well, but she still looked at him that way as well.

Of course, Taehyung wouldn't tell the other of their feelings, that's not his business or his problem. They're grown and so is he, he has better things to do than sit there playing telephone with them.

"It's not like I'm tryna fight you for her," Taehyung told him with an inaudible sigh that hides away under the music. "I made it clear to her that this was a friendly date. I don't want to hurt her." He was honest in his words. Why would he want to do that? He's tried to be nice to Eden while also keeping her at that arm's distance. "You can take your shot if you like her. I'm not going to stop you-"

"But she doesn't like me, she likes you." Jungkook snapped at him bitterly. His lips turned to a frown. "She wants you and you will eventually break her heart."

'She likes you too, bozo.' Taehyung wanted to say but he didn't, he kept his lips tightly sealed together as the moment passed. "I'm trying not to. You think I get off on making people upset? Of course not, she's my fucking friend."

It was tiring hearing people slander his name, saying that he's a playboy and a heartbreaker, that he uses girls. At some point, Taehyung just stopped fighting it and decided that as long as he knew he wasn't a bad person, then that's all that mattered.

Jungkook never thought Taehyung was a bad person, but this was Eden's heart they were talking about and if Eden got hurt, Jungkook didn't care if he meant it or not, hell would rain on him.

"Just let her down easy if you do. Leave her alone. Spare her the time that she'd be wasting on you."

"And spend on you."

They look at each other. Taehyung didn't know the extent of their feelings for each other, but it was enough for Jungkook at least, to look at her differently. He used to look at her like he was in love with her. Now, he looks at her like she is the single most important person in his universe.

"I'll let her down easy, but I can't guarantee she won't get hurt. It's impossible for me to control how she reacts." Taehyung didn't want to fight Jungkook, mostly because this behemoth of a man has taken taekwondo and boxing, he would certainly get his ass kicked into next week.

Jungkook shouldn't be irrational, but this whole thing was irrational and stupid. Eden made him that way and he simply couldn't explain it. So, he decided, "If you can't promise you won't break her heart, I can't promise I won't get upset." That seemed fair enough to him. And with that, Jungkook went over and stepped off the rink, making his way over to the table to ask if everyone was ready to go.

Taehyung didn't want to deal with this bullshit, but he had to cut this off now or Eden's feelings may grow and fester and he may deeply hurt her. The best thing he can do is put this to rest and drive his point to Eden that they would only be friends, that's it.

And hopefully, he wouldn't end up in the ER.

-

Jimin couldn't be happier, personally. He had a great time with Yoongi and it felt like a barrier between them was broken down.

Yoongi smiled at him. Like, really smiled, with his teeth and gums and everything, and Jimin almost fainted right there on the floor.  He also complimented Jimin on this outfit, saying, "It's very you. Which is a good thing, I promise."

They held hands on the floor and when they weren't skating, they were sitting at the booth, eating pizza and Jungkook's fries. Talking about their project and telling each other a little bit more about themselves.

"Taehyung's actually my step-brother," Jimin told him, taking a bite out of his pizza as he sat across from Yoongi doing the same. A lot of people think they're biological brothers because, well when have they ever been apart? Hell, they were too young when they met to even remember a time where they weren't brothers.

"You can't imagine the shock when our parents told us we weren't actually brothers. We both cried for 3 hours straight and he slept in my room for an entire month. You couldn't tell us anything." He remembered that they were 7 and 8 and their parents sat them down and told them that they weren't blood-related, oh it was a mess. They near burned down the house after that.

But later down the road, they realized they didn't need to share the same blood to be brothers.

Yoongi chuckled. "I have two older brothers. They both already graduated. One's 29 and the other is 32." He was the youngest of them, trying to get his degree in Architecture while also trying to branch out and find new things that interest him. That's why he took cooking classes and sculpting.

To say the least, they both enjoyed their date.

After Jungkook and Taehyung came back, everyone decided that they were ready to go, giving their skates back for their shoes. Their feet were sore, lugging around heavy skates on their feet and rollerskating for hours tends to do that to you.

Eden and Yoongi went to go give their skates back at the same time and while sitting there, waiting for the apathetic teenager to come back with their shoes.

Yoongi looked at her for a moment, debating on whether ta ask her for Jimin's number. He should just ask Jimin himself but when he tried, his throat grew dry and he couldn't even utter a sound.

So, the next best bet was asking Eden.

"Oh- hey, could I get Jimin's number from you?" Yoongi asked her. He would elaborate more but in fear that he'd give himself away, he didn't. In the best case, she gave it to him no questions asked. In the worst case, she asked why and he'd just say that he needed it for their project.

Eden looked at him, their shoes being placed on the counte4 for them to grab and put back on. "Why?" She asked. Not suspicious or accusatory, but a simple question.

Yoongi cleared his throat awkwardly. "Well, we're doing this project together and I...I keep forgetting to ask for his number so I figured since you're right-"

"Sure." She shrugged, smiling to herself. She didn't need to hear the rest, all the words he needed to say were right there on his face. His pale cheeks were reddened and he couldn't really keep eye contact. He was scratching his nose a lot.

Yoongi wasn't ready to come to confront how he felt about Jimin. Mainly because he still wasn't sure as to how he felt about Jimin. It was romantic feelings but he didn't know how to approach them. What will his parents think? What will his other friends think? Was he even gay? Or did he just find Jimin attractive?

Eden put her shoes back on and gave Yoongi Jimin's number. "Good luck." She said, before walking away to join back up with the rest of them.

Yoongi could only wish for so.

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

God, I really don't wanna go to school. This shit is too hard. Like- why can't I just stay home for one more day? I fucking hate it here.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all a wonderful day/night.

사랑해

~Kay \(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ