Too Late (gxg)

Andrea went downstairs and walk to the door to open it, there a girl was standing, staring at her. She turn away and walks, leaving the door open to let the girl in.

"What are you doing here?" Andrea said not looking at the girl and just walking towards the kitchen.

"Why are you not answering my calls? My messages?" The girl said, Andrea stops but did not look at the girl and just put her hands on the counter.

"And what's the problem with that?" Andrea said, there a cold tone in that.

"What?! What's the problem in that? It was..a big problem, Andrea. Can't you see the problem there?" The girl said and her voice becomes loud. Andrea looked at the girl with a cold stare.

"I don't see any problem, Belle. I don't think you know what's the problem." Andrea said, Belle just looks at her with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Look, if you're here because you want to fix things with me. I won't" Andrea said that made the girl confused

"Can't you see the problem, Belle. I was here. I was there beside you, all the time. I was with you every single day of your life, and what? You chose him? You chose him over me, Belle." Andrea said as she looks into the girl's eyes. There was pain, hurt, feeling of betrayal in her voice. Andrea then looks down and can't say anything.

"If you don't have anything to say, just leave." Andrea said and touch her forehead as she turn away. But Belle was still there, standing.

"Just..just leave" Andrea said again, Belle looked at the girl before she walks out of the house.

She walks along the path that not even her knows where it will take her.  Her mind was empty, and she can't think at the time.

As she stops at the corner of the street, a man called her.

"Belle" the man said happily. He walk towards her and hugs her.

"Where are you going?" The man ask and smile. Belle looked at him and force herself to smile.

"Nowhere. I'm just taking a walk" Belle said and look away.

"What are you doing here? Did you have business to work on? Or you just find yourself here?" Belle said, the man then put his arm around Belle.

"Well, I was just looking for places we can go. You know, as your boyfriend, I should take you somewhere romantic and a place you would like" the man said and smile.

"Your friend lives nearby right? Maybe she knows places we can go, should I ask her?" The man said and look around. Belle then sigh and walks, the man then followed her

"C-can you..can you let me walk alone? I just..I just want to be alone right now" Belle said and look at the man.

"You sure?" the man asked

"Yup." Belle said and smile.

"Okay then. I'll see you later" the man said and smile

"Thank you, Austin" Belle said and smile before she continue on her walk.

..

And after that day, Belle didn't even bother to call or message Andrea, as she knows she won't get any answer from her. She was feeling guilty and sad for what she has done.

Belle and Andrea were in a relationship, and they were happy. Until Austin came into Belle's life. The two got close, and Andrea felt distant to Belle, their relationship starts to fall out, even when Andrea did everything to keep their relationship, but still, nothing happens, it got worse, more fights, more misunderstandings.

In the end, Andrea decided to end things with Belle, and the girl was not happy about it, she was confused why Andrea broke up with her. She sent countless messages and calls to the girl but she got no response. And after a few days, Austin asked her out, and that time she was heartbroken, and wants someone to comfort her. She goes out with him, even when she just knew him for a few weeks.

Andrea felt betrayed when she knew that Austin and Belle started dating, she never thought that Belle will just throw away their relationship and prove her that she wants to end their relationship. She never reads Belle's messages and never answer her calls. She was hurt, but she's trying to be stronger. She never thought that the girl she loves more than her life will easily replace her with someone.

..

Belle was slowly realizing what she has done, she's slowly realizing what's wrong, and what really happened, or what really the reason why her and Andrea's relationship fell apart. She was mad at herself, she was regretting why she chose to be with Austin than to fix her relationship with Andrea.

And some nights, she would end up crying at her room, missing the girl she loves, missing their moments together, missing every single day that they spent together, missing the nights that they would just climb up the roof and watch the stars and moon, as they were holding each other's hands, with her head leaning on the girl's shoulder.

..

After 2 years, Belle was having her coffee on a shop, sitting outside and just having her alone time. She ended things with Austin as she can't really reciprocate his love. And she was single for almost a year now. She had some nights and days where she wants to talk to Andrea but still, she chose not to. She hurt her, and she realized it too late.

As she finishes her coffee, she stand up and accidentally bumped into a girl.

"I'm sorry" she said as she helps the girl with a black hair.

"Ah no it's okay." the black-haired girl said and smile.

"Hey, you okay?" A blonde girl said and look at the girl, Belle was shocked to see the person. Her eyes went wide, and she became nervous.

"I'm okay. Anyways thank you" the black-haired girl said to her and smile. Belle just smiled. Then the blonde girl looks at her.

"Ow, Hi. Nice to see you here" the girl said, Belle tried to smile

"Uhm, yah, nice to see you here too" Belle said, then the other girl looks at her.

"You two know each other?" The girl asked, Belled just smiled.

"Yup. She is a..." The blonde girl said

"A friend. I'm a friend of her, but we lost communications. Right, Andrea?" Belle said and smile at Andrea.

"Ah yup. We're friends" Andrea said and smile a little.

"Ow I see. By the way, my name's Thea. And she's my girlfriend. Nice to meet you" Thea said and offer her hand to Belle.

"Nice to meet you too" Belle said and take the girls hands. She smiled at the two.

"Uhm I need to go. Nice meeting you two. Bye" Belle said and quickly walks away. She felt pain, she was hurt. Her eyes was slowly tearing, but she wipes it away and tried to stop herself from crying.

She saw her love, already with someone else. Tho she was hurting, she said to herself, that she should be happy for the girl, as she already found someone else who loves her more than she did...