ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ° ᭄💘 part 26

Start from the beginning

Nick - what do you mean Sunny?

Erick - she ment by murder Nick.

The two was frighten to what Erick said. The two was shaking in fear and was speechless and Zak both comfort them and give them a hug saying they can cencelled the plan if they feel uncomterble.

Zak - look i may kept some secret's from you guys... and its ok if you guys want to cancelled the plan.

Karl and Nick both went silence and hesistate it for a moment now that they realize their dealing with dangerous people but the two still dont know why Zak knows and why he has business with them.

The two was even scared to ask so they just take a deep breath and started to speak.

Nick - no we still want to continue.. we love Alex and we want to win his heart!

Erick - *smiles* guess love do make you do weird shits

Sunny - *gigles* alright take a sit then you 3.

The 3 take a sit, Zak was smiling and staying calm while the two... not so much..

Sunny - well then gentlemen, shall we disguss this plan.

Nicl & Karl - Yes!!

Sunny - *gigles maniacly* this is going to be fun..

[ ... ]

It was now the next day and it was Wednesday, Darryl and Sunny was having breakfast and after that Sunny drove themselves at school were Alex was waiting for Darryl at the school entrance.

Darryl gets off and he was imidietly getting hug by Alex. Erick soon walk in and gave Sunny a boque of sunflowers and kisses her hand. Darryl started yelling at her sister to what was happening.

Both Erick and Sunny yelp in suprised and never had a chance to tell Darryl everything... mostly the fact that Erick was her Ex fiance.

Sunny told Darryl to calm down and she started explaining everything and Darryl was yelling so so much.

Meanwhile with Zak, Nick and Karl. The 3 was at a empthy room already started planning. Zak got out a earset microphone on, Nick and Karl both wear their earpods and started texting Sunny that the 2 are ready.

[ ... ]

Darryk - YOU MEAN TO TELL ME... HIS YOUR EX FIANCE AND NOW YOU TWO ARE DATING!??? I THOUGHT YOU HATED HIM SIS!!!

Sunny - well.. p..people changes like the tides in the ocean..

Darryl - WHAT THE MUFFIN IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!

Sunny - its from Dream's song!!

Darryl - who the hell is this Dream guy!! i never heard of him before!!!

Sunny pov - oh shit i broke the 4th wall..

Sunny - i mean what im trying to say.. give him chance to explaine..

Erick - its true.. Darryl i know i been a jerk to her before but i promise you i really do love your sister.. and ill do whatever i can to protect both of you...