chunin exams-finale

The streets of konoha were busy with people wanting to see the chunin exams as when they started everyone was there and waiting. As people come in they look at the competitors and they hope that the jinjuriki loses and that neji wins. "Hajime!" the proctor said when everyone is there and waiting. It was Naruto vs Neji and Naruto had tons of tricks up his sleeves. Naruto starts by throwing kunai at him while running over to him while doing the shuriken shadow clone jutsu on the kunai to which Neji doges. He trys to hit a chakra point but Naruto does his own version of the gentle fist by shooting out his chakra chains from his fingers but they are very small. Nejii manages to see them to dodge all but one that hits him in one of the chakra points on his arm and sticks in. With that Naruto uses one handed signs to use a jutsu that he made he then swipes the air with two fingers "futon: wind scythe no jutsu!". Neji did not expect this and tried to use the rotation to save himself but ended up tying himself up in the chain that hit him but he got rid of the jutsu that was going to wound him.

"I win!"

"Don't be so sure about that now then time to see the real thing of the caged bird." Naruto says as he walks closer to Neji who was tied up in the chakra chains. He takes off Neji's headband and the bandages beneath to see that Hinata was right about the seal being complex but once he had the formula he could undo it at any point in time. Naruto puts his hand on Neji's head and after a glow he takes it off he calls the match over. Neji was unconscious and Naruto gave Neji his headband back while walking away. The proctor said that Naruto won the match and that Neji is unconscious. There was an uproar from the stands. Everyone there was shocked that Neji lost the match.

In the stands as the fight went on

"So sakura what do you think naruto is going to do?" Kiba asked

"He is good at keeping secrets and loves proving people wrong." Sakura ancered

They got into a discussion about Naruto and other things "he's great at shogi as when he uses his pieces they seem like they got the mind of a nara though no one knows what he's going to do next." Shikamaru states

Sasuke and Sakura agree with him and they hear his new move has been cast. They look and see Neji tie himself up which shocked them "hey Sasuke isn't that one of our suggestions to Naruto?" Sakura asked

"Yah it is!" Sasuke said shocked

The entire stadium was in shock at this new move and Hinata coughed up blood from the result in the prelems due to it. Sakura and Kiba noticed and Sakura had Kiba lay Hinata on her back up at the top of the stadium to help her with medical ninjutsu to help Hinata relax. Thankfully the round was over and it was Shikamaru vs Temari. The round went like normal but without the hole so shikamaru had to get creative but then gave up because of his chakra reserves. Kankrow forfeited his match so it was time for Sasuke vs Gaara. Once on the field Sasuke used his arsenal to get past Gaara's ultimate defence while Gaara was going for the kill. The fire jutsus that Sasuke had in his arsenal did nothing to the sand while the lightning jutsus broke the sand. "With you I will prove my existence!" Gaara yelled in rage.

"We'll see about that!" Sasuke said while flashing through the signs "CHIDORI" while chakra enveloped his hand sounding like thousands of birds he suddenly dug it into the ground and ran pulling it up to gain speed with the sharingan active he shot his arm forward and pierced Gaara in the shoulder.

In the stands a genjutsu was cast to have everyone pass out as the invasion had started as Gaara turned into Shukaku the ninja started to battle. Sakura and Naruto showed the transformation to all the ninjas as Orochimaru asked Sarutobi if he wanted this to be his end. "Yes but I also wrote something down for team 7 to find." he said and naruto heard that and a tear was shed.

"Then let's begin sensei," Orochimaru said with tears rolling down his face.

The team managed to catch up to the sand siblings with Shino behind them to fight incase of delay. Kankrow tried to slow them down with Shino fighting him to let them go after the other two. "Who are you?" Temari asked

"I am Nasura Hachiki and this is my home that you are trying to destroy." Nasura said while pulling out the kiri bocho ready to fight

The battle went on for a bit as Gaara was going up in power when the kyuubi said "transform into me to get the drop on my brother Shukaku" and that's what they did they transformed into the kyuubi no kitsune confusing their enemy and woke up Gaara from this and used the talk no jutsu on him for the first time after detransforming. They ran back to where the hokage was and found he was dead while naruto picked up a scroll from the rubble to find his last order was for team 7 to be chunin with Shikamaru.