Team 7 initiation and something new

After the other teams get taken team 7 are the only ones left in the classroom waiting on their sensei who happened to be the ninja that was always late unless it was important Kakashi Hatake. "When is he going to arrive?" a board Naruto asked

"I don't know naruto" Sakura replied

"Hn!" Sasuke reminded

Just then Kakashi walked in and had a good impression of his team "yo my first impression of you is decent, meet me on the roof in five." he shushwined away

The three went up the stairs to the roof to see him waiting there with his book in hand "so introduce yourselves such as name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams, that sort of thing"

"Why don't you give us an example sensei?" Sakura asked

"My name is Kakashi Hatake, my likes and dislikes are none of your concern, my hobbies i have a few, and for my dreams i don't feel like telling you them."

'All we know is his name' the three thought in unison

"First up whiskers there" Kakashi said

"Well my name is Naruto Uzumaki. my likes are ramen, my friends/teammates, training, and jiji. My dislikes I'll tell one fangirls, my hobbies and dreams I'll reveal when I get to know you all more." when naruto said fangirls the rest acted the same as they gained looks of disgust.

"Next pinky"

"My name is Sakura Haruno. I have a few likes. My dislikes are those who put others down for their own enjoyment, fangirls, my family, deserters, and liars, same with Naruto about dreams and hobbies though."

"Emo last"

"The name is Sasuke Uchiha. My likes and dislikes are not important although I will agree with the fangirls about being something I hate by being the subject of it. My hobbies are few, however my dream is to restore my clan to its former glory and kill the one who took it down in the first place."

"Meet at 10am tomorrow and don't eat breakfast." he disappeared after saying that but wondered what Sakura meant by her family being one of her dislikes.

With the team

"So I have an idea for tomorrow as I know a bit about our sensei." Naruto states

Both of them were intrigued by this and they treat each other as if they are best friends though Sakura and Naruto treat the other like a sibling would, and Sasuke is the family friend. So they know more about each other than their sensei does.

"Naruto, what do you think he will be doing?" Sasuke asked

"He will show up late to get us low on energy so we don't listen to him about the breakfast. Also I need some ingredients for that to happen since I would have to steal the good ones but let's do this so I'll need ink, tons of kunai and shuriken, and three swords for this. Sasuke your aim is needed for this, sakura you will be the one to make sure he is trapped by turning the weapons into ninja wire, as for me i'll use six of the kunai for a paralyzation seal. Make sure those miss him." Naruto explained and gave Sasuke the shopping list for both dinner for that night and the things needed for the plan the day after.

With kakashi at the hokage office

"So what are you wondering kakashi?" the third asked

"Sakura said something that got me curious. After that I noticed that both her and Naruto seem skinnier than they should be as I can see how bad it is. They are not being fed right to keep them healthy-" I can see that your concern is for the greater good of them and so you know I moved Sakura out of her home early so that she could be happier. She lives with Naruto now and is very happy but what did she say?" The third interrupts Kakashi to get him on track and thanks him for noticing their malnourishment.

"I got them to talk about their likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams. They all share the same dislike of fangirls but I wonder why except for Sasuke as he said his reason. But Sakura had a dislike for her family." Kakashi states

"Ah well you'll find out why but at least she is happy now right?" Kakashi nods at this and decides to let him know that he plans to do the bell test on the team.

The next day

The team showed up after having a good breakfast to start on the plan and Sasuke had the tools they needed for it. So when they showed up at the place to meet things went well as they acted like they were hungry when he showed up. They get to the grounds and start.

Sasuke threw all of the weapons that he had into the clearing where kakashi was standing with the six that had seals missing him but he was too focused on dodging that he didn't realize he was in a trap till Naruto activated the seals and Sakura turned all the weapons that he dodged in to ninja wire wrapping him up. Turned out they did all that on a shadow clone that Kakashi put there for the test. He was shocked that they did all that to a clone of him and passed them as a team and to celebrate they went to the bbq place to find the other two teams there, Asuma's and Kurenai's. The three teams had a chat while this was going on and Hinata noticed that people were looking at Naruto while glaring at him. She was about to say something but Naruto stopped her saying "don't worry about it I already know and it doesn't bother me. At least not anymore."

The others were looking around only to see that this year was different from the rest as the next team that came in was Iko and in her team was Saku, Sino and Chamaka. Kakashi notices that his team's looks soured at the sight of Saku. To which the three left and Kakashi was going to go after them but Ino stopped him "Hinata? Wanna come with me to help cheer them up?"

"I would love to Ino!" Hinata said with a smile

"What's going on?" Kurenai asked her team

"This happens whenever they are in a sour mood and only those two can cheer them up from the funk they find themselves in when they know something bad is going to happen to them." Shikamaru said

"It's been going on sense the academy as far as we know" Kiba answers

The rest follow them to the top of the hokage monument to hear "Sasuke, Sakura don't worry they wont come after you, you are safe." from Ino.

Then Hinata speaks up in a gentle voice "don't worry Naruto you are safe as well just breathe in and out like i am and follow my voice ok Naruto?"

With that they notice that they are hyperventilating too fast "they are going to have a panic attack if they don't calm down right away" Choji notes which causes the others to worry.

Just then Hinata and Ino start singing a song that no one knew about but it seemed to work at calming them down. The song went like this...

(listen to the entire song before continuing please it will make sense later)