chunin exams-prelims and training

After the five days were over and the teams that passed are in this room:

The teams were in rows of three consisting of their team members so the rain people that were eliminated by Naruto's group in the original are here

The teams were in rows of three consisting of their team members so the rain people that were eliminated by Naruto's group in the original are here. So kabuto doesn't get out of the competition so he has to fight Sakura later on so one of the people from the rain gotta fight Ino while his other teammates fight each other they were selected first and it ended in a draw. Sasuke went the same way only instead of the kick that Lee does, Sasuke does an uppercut then a kick, then it goes into the lion's barrage. Naruto did the same thing to Kiba only he had the clones do the kicks to which he calls it the shadow clone barrage. The fights mostly go the same way they do in canon but as for Sakura vs Kabuto she pissed him off by the way she didn't give into the curse mark so they fought but it was one sided as with one punch Sakura launched Kabuto into the wall on the opposite side of the room. Ino had a draw against the rain dude she was fighting against. Though Hinata put in more of her hidden skill through fluid motions but once she was struck once it was all over for her. They were paired up for the finals of the chunin exam.

They each trained their own way with what they had but came together to give each other ideas of how to train in what they lack which included playing shogi with each other as well as Shikamaru and Naruto always surprised him with his thought process. One day in the middle of the month Sasuke asked "hey Naruto how much chakra do you need to keep your transformation up?"

"More than necessary though I wonder what we could do with it" Naruto replied

"How about Sasuke and I do the seals while you connect your chakra with ours?" Sakura suggests

Naruto releases the transformation on himself "why did you take off your transformation?" sasuke asked

"to have the maximum output of chakra because so that the byakugan cant see through the transformation takes a lot of chakra" Naruto explains before putting both hands on their shoulders while they do the hand seals. It works but they notice that they are now a girl with pink hair, Naruto's ears but pink, Sasuke's eyes, Naruto's whisker marks, their body looks like its muscular but smooth, cup size B(for now), they have Naruto's tails, both curse marks on their body, the butt is plump, legs are slender but strong and they honestly look great.

 It works but they notice that they are now a girl with pink hair, Naruto's ears but pink, Sasuke's eyes, Naruto's whisker marks, their body looks like its muscular but smooth, cup size B(for now), they have Naruto's tails, both curse marks on the...

 (what they look like)

"Why are we a girl? No offence but why?" Sasuke asked the others

"My fault you two as i am comfortable as both genders but i still like girls so things can pretty much happen like this though without a proper concept for our transformation we ended up becoming this." Naruto explains

"Wait, you're comfortable as both a boy and a girl, Naruto?" Sakura asked

"Yep, my hearing and smell are sensitive so be careful." Naruto warns

They train as this for a bit and find that they can use each other's fighting style combined with each other "we should save this as an ace up our sleeves just in case something bad happens." they dispel it and Naruto is back in his usual transformation as soon as someone comes in to check on them and wish them good luck.