the encounter and the C-rank

It has been a few weeks since the sensei's found out about the breakdowns that can happen. Team 7 has done 9 D-rank missions while the others did 10. during the missions Naruto found some thing during those missions. The team was called to the hokage office for an emergency, when they got there the hokage did not look pleased as the mission that Kakashi had requested for his team was taken by team 11. "I'm sure you're wondering what you're doing here but the mission that Kakashi had picked out for you three was taken by team 11 they couldn't have gotten far so find them and i will let you take on the mission if you wish." lord third said

"Hai!" the team said in unison

"Dismissed" once that was said the team ran to catch up to team 11. When they caught up to them they see a jonin and genin fighting someone. It was the demon of the mist Zabuza Momochi. The jonin was losing the fight against him and lost her life with one swing of the blade. Saku was protecting the client Tazuna who was the one they were after. Team 7 rushed into action and saved Saku from a demise that was not preferred. Kakashi and Zabuza clashed against each other with sparks and jutsus flying around until Zabuza released the kirigakure no jutsu (hidden mist technique) to confuse them when Naruto released the adamantium chains from his back and hit the water clone that was going to kill Tazuna.

After the clone was pierced Naruto retracted the chains as fast as they came out they disappeared. Meanwhile with Kakashi he used the water technique to send Zabuza into a tree and was about to do the final blow to kill him but two senbon hit him in the side of the neck stopping his heart for a bit for a false death. As the team with Saku got to Tazunas place to learn what happened to the wave. After the explanation Naruto sent a shadow clone to Gato's place to see what is there while the original is training. They learn tree walking and water walking. While team 7 trained together in different areas, Saku was trained alone and learned the hard way that not everything is handed to you on a silver platter. "That was a good training session guys, let's do it again tomorrow but let's use swords next time ok?" Naruto says to his team members

"Oh you want to learn how to use a sword do you?" Kakashi asked

"Yep" all three answer

with the clone

The clone that Naruto had made had met with Zabuza by being a fly in order to follow him to chat with him about making a deal with him about the rebellion in kiri and scope out the entire place. After a bit of the clone exploring alone and had returned to the room, Zabuza woke up and said "who's there and I know you're not haku."

The clone revealed itself "don't worry i'm not here to finish you off i'm here to make a deal with you." it said

"How can I trust you?" he asked

The clone smiled "i may have a way to end your predicament as well as get you funding for the army not to mention one of my teammates clans and my own made that sword you use as well as the others out of good graces" it said

He was shocked as the ones who created the swords were the haruno's and the uzumaki's "hmm you got yourself a deal kid though how did a haruno get to konoha?"

"It was a failed assasination on the mizukage's part as he let a baby live that baby is my teammate." it answered

"Then if i die i would like for Haku to be safe and help you out with this while your Haruno friend gets the kiri bocho on my death ok?" he requested

The clone nodded and poofed wile leaving behind a small chakra crystal in its place as the memories went to the original.

Just then Naruto saw everything his shadow clone did and was getting pissed off at Gato. The others noticed this and wondered what he saw. after he got his bearings he told them the deal and the things he saw in Gatos manner. The next few weeks the team trained with a sword and ended up developing their own styles of fighting that work well with the others while being powerful in their own right. The bridge was going smoothly till Zabuza showed up to finish what he started with Haku by his side. After a bit of fighting, Zabuza was killed while Haku was severely wounded. Gato and his men showed up and tried to finish the job but there were three angry genin he had to get past first. Sakura picked up the kiri bocho and started swinging it with her sword style, Naruto shedded the transformation jutsu to show his true self fox eyes and all with the chains coming from the ends of the tails and unsheathing his practice sword, Sasuke activated the third tomoi on his sharingan and unsheathed the sword to fight. The three started killing the thousand men that were there with Sakura changing the giant sword into what she needs to kill them by stabbing their hearts out of their bodys, chopping off heads, slicing the limbs apart and off the body while spinning like a top, Naruto stabbed slashed and bit the foes that stand in his way while splitting them apart using the limbs of the enemies to kill the others by sticking a leg in a person's head an arm into another's torso and much more, while Sasuke was cutting people apart and burning them alive with fire jutsu's to kill them but when it was finally Gato's turn Sasuke got to him first and sliced him in half vertically, Sakura did the same thing but horizontally and Naruto landed the final blow by punching him in the center of his body putting a hole there before he fell apart.

With that Naruto used a stasis seal to save Haku's life later on. The transformation was back up and they congratulated each other to know what happened as they got back. Naruto took Haku to the hospital when the seal was loosing the stasis part luckily Sakura was on shift and when Haku was healed she asked about what happened to which Naruto explained the deal to her and she was grateful to them. The hokage was informed of a treaty with the rebellion and helped them out by sending supply's over as good will with Haku when she left. The few days after that ninjas from different villages came in for the chunin exams.