𝖯𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 (7)

The sun was leaving kiss trails on the wooden floor, making the room a warm and calm atmosphere. Art supplies were dancing across the chamber, at the balcony, a fairy with silky (h/c) hair and (e/c) orbs was moving slowly a wood-painted brush across the white canvas. The golden ray of light landed on her face, making her lovely eyes stand out.

"I wonder what should I paint today..." The girl murmured. "I think I could just make a landscape this time."

Before she could start putting the green dye on the milk-colored piece, a boy came, with a book in his hand. He sat, and leaned with his back against a tree.

He had large, black wings with multi-colored spots blending, making them beam on this sunny day. His hair was bright red, its length touching his hips. Bright yellow eyes, copying the tone of honey, and trousers that reached to his ankles, decorated at the waist with a turquoise green ribbon. Down at the feet, were small models of dark purple waves, with circles on top.

Gloxinia? What is he doing here? She thought. Well, I guess some people like to read in nature.

When she was about to continue, an idea popped into her head.

What if I paint him? He wouldn't get mad, wouldn't he?

The artist thought for a good minute and decided that nothing bad will happen from a simple piece of dye.

She begins first with the head, making it a round shape with a creamy, very light pastel pink color, and then with the body. It was the part where she needed to paint the personal part of the male's body and legs. When she looked up at the model, it disappeared.

"Huh?" She spoke.

"I never knew you were so good at painting. It looks so...realistic. " Someone said from behind. And she knew whose voice was.

"G-Gloxinia I am so sorry I swear I can explain! I w-was just painting and then you came and I was just thinking that I'd be nice to p-"

A delicate finger touched your lips.

"I-It's okay. I like it, please continue."

And with that, he got back into his position from earlier.

You explored his looks closely, the way his locks glow in the sunlight. How his delicate palms flip the thin page of the book, how the calm wind brushes against his clothes, how his gorgeous wings sometimes flap, and mostly...

How he took a glance at you when you weren't looking.

____________________________________

After half an hour Gerheade joined too, and soon you were finally done.

"It looks great! Thank you, Y/n." Gloxinia smiled.

"Yeah! It's so realistic! It really looks like we are there!" The younger sibling cheered.

"I am glad you both like it!" Y/n spoke as she stared at the canvas.

"I have an idea, what if each of us draws the person next to us? Like: If I am next to Y/n, I will draw her and she will draw Gloxinia! And Yada Yada." The lavender-eyed fairy grinned in excitement.

Both friends agreed and here they were placed in a triangle, each of them with a little pencil and a piece of paper in their hand.