𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗒 𝖳𝖺𝗂𝗀𝖺'𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 (5)

Y/n's POV:

Today Granny Taiga is visiting the playgroup for children. She has been pretty lonely for a long period, so she comes every day to share with them a story before they need to go to sleep.

I've done my hair in (what hairstyle you want) and put on (some random outfit you wish to wear). I grabbed some pencils and papers and put them in a light brown cloth bag and flew away.

My house is pretty big if you ask me. I live in a tree about 516 cm tall (16 feet and 11,15 inches) and it has one bedroom, one bathroom, one living room, one kitchen, and a balcony. I and Gerheade usually hang around there and paint together whatever crosses our minds.

We always host the storytelling or the normal activities outside, because the forest is very, and when I mean very, I mean very big and if kids get lost in it, at least they should know their way home or to someone who lives near them. Maybe a friend.

I soon got to my destination, where my best friend was already putting pillows on the ground as she placed a bowl with grapes.

"Heyya bestie! How are you doing?" I said as I flew down on the ground, in the middle of the circle outlined with pillows of different colors.

"Well, I just finished getting the spot ready for kids. I asked my brother to help me but he said he couldn't come until later." She replied wiping the invisible sweat off her forehead.

"I was wondering if you know when Grandma Taiga is gonna come by?"

"I am right here, ladies! Sorry for being late...My legs are harder to walk right now because I am so old." A low, sweet voice talked.

A woman in for the 70s, with long light brown to greyish hair made in a pretty messy bun, wearing a dark red sweater and a long brown dress. Little fairies were behind her running straight to the pillows ahead of them and sitting down.

"Granny Taiga!! Please tell us your story!!" They all said in sync.

The old lady sat down in a yoga position as her palms rested on her knees.

"Of course. Today, I have a special story. "

"What is it about, Grandma Taiga?" Gerheade asked as she sat down next to me, behind some kids.

"This story is about true love. So you two young ladies, you better be all eyes and ears!"

"Yes ma'am!" The blonde nodded as you just looked confused, not understanding what the old lady meant.

"It was a long time ago...I was about sixteen at that time. It was summer and because I was a troublemaker at my age back then. I got the idea of going into this forest, to experiment the nature more. But then I bumped into a fairy. She was very beautiful. She first thought I was a serial killer or something, so she tied me up and got me into this little, tiny village. We became friends quickly and...soon best friends. She was a very strong woman. We soon fell in love."

"Woah. What happend next?" Y/n questioned.

"Well, We started dating, and it was the best six years of my life. Until, one day, she told me that she needed to go fight a rebellion against the elves. It was a little war back then, between fairies and elves. It ended after a year and a quarter. Back then, we were both engaged for already one year. Before she left, she promised me to come back, and then we will live in this forest, like the other fairies, get married, and have a family. " She told with a smile.

"And? What happened after she came back?" A boy with blonde curly hair and blue eyes questioned, desperate for a response.

It was only silence. A tear rolled down the poor woman's face.