𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾,𝖦𝗅𝗈𝗑𝗂. (6)

Gerheade's POV:

Yesterday I and Y/n decided that we should have a sleepover because we didn't party in a long time. You know, cook some cookies, paint, say jokes, braid our hair, typical stuff.

Gloxinia was cleaning the dishes when he saw me and turned around as he shut off the sink while wiping a plate with a towel.

"Where are you going?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.

"To Y/n's house. We are having a sleepover!" I replied.

"If you want, I can escort you."

"Sure, I don't mind!"

____________________________________

Y/N'S POV:

My head hurts and I am cold. But, at the same time, hot. My throat burns and I don't feel like going to the kitchen to get water.

I think this is my end.

I will die.

I will die lonely without getting to become hot as fuck and have my own lovely cheesy cute tragic love story.

Why Go-

"Y/N!! I am here!!!" Gerheade screamed from the living room.

"Y-yay..." The teenager coughed.

"Y/n? Where are you??" Gloxinia questioned.

"Here.." The white-winged girl said in a weak voice.

Steps came in her direction, soon the dark blonde opened the door with her brother behind.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?!" She asked as she approached next to my bed.

"I think she's sick. I will get her a cup of water." The brother walked fast to the kitchen.

"How did you even get sick?" Gerheade said as a little drop of sweat rolled down her forehead.

"I-I don't know."

Gloxinia came next to his sibling and handed you the glass of water.

"Well, I will try to search for some medication that will make you feel better. Besides your throat burning and that you are cold and-...hot at the same time, are there any other things?" He blushed.

"Well, my head hurts." You said as you avoided eye contact with anyone as looked at the wall next to you.

"Brother, do you think you can take care of her while I am out? Today I and Y/n needed to teach the kids what plants are poisonous and which are not and I can't cancel the eveniment..."

"Sure, I will try my best." The king spoke.

"Thank you so much! I am so sorry Y/n! I promise I will come back soon!" The blonde said before hugging her and leaving.

An awkward silence filled the room.

"Soo...Would you like something to eat?" The boy scratched his head.

"Y-yes please...a soup would be nice.." The sick fairy shivered.

"On my way! Would you like some tea while I make the soup?"

"Mhm..." The girl smiled.

____________________________________

~In the kitchen~

"How do you even make soup?! I haven't cooked this shit since Gerheade was sick! At least I will try to make the tea first."

The fairy put some water in a pot and placed it on the cooker stove, turning it on and waiting for the water to boil.