𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖲𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖡𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒. (2)

Y/n's POV:

A bright,warm light hit my face,making me groan and try to cover myself,in attempt to make the uncomfortable feeling go away. But it failed.

I realized I was laying on something comfy and soft. And a thick and fluffy material was covering my body. And, surprisingly, the sheets smelled like cinnamon. It reminded me of cinnamon rolls. And the taste of caramel syrup.

I ignored the sensation,thinking that it was just a normal morning where I was just laying in my bed,being the lazy, as always. Even though, it would be a lie to say that the bed felt way much softer than last time. But it might just be my imagination. A warm and delicate that  hand removed some strands of hair from my face as I thanked them mentally.

Until I realized...

That I 100% didn't come home yesterday.

My eyes shut open instantly as I was about to hit anyone that was in front of me,until the same hand stopped the attack.

My eyes widen as I look at the person who's hand belonged to.

Surprise. It was The King Of The Fairies and The Protector Of The Fairy King's Forest himself, Sir Gloxinia, sitting on a wooden chair next to the bed I was in. His face was calm, a gentle smile laying on his face as his eyes looked straight into mine.

Shit.

I just accidentally tried to hit the King.

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty." The male with beautiful red hair greeted me with a gentle smile, unbothered by my sudden move.

I suddenly jumped out of the bed, my face so red that would put every tomato in shame.

"Y-your highness! I am so sorry! I swear I never meant it! I just have reflexes-"

"Shh...be quiet. Someone might hear us. It's six in the morning, after all." The royal interrupted me with a finger on my lips.

His finger is very soft and delicate, it's touch makes me feel at peace.

My face becomes warm, my cheeks painted with a strawberry color.

His finger left my lips slowly, making me gasp a little bit by the action.

"Again, it's not a problem. I know that this wasn't your intention and it was only a reflex of trying to protect yourself. Actually, I am very impressed. The punch was pretty strong for someone who is still half asleep." The male complimented.

"T-thank you, sir."

"No need to be so formal, Y/n! We are almost the same age. I am one year older than you, right?" Gloxinia asked with a warm, sincere smile.

"Yeah, I guess. How did you know my name and age? Don't tell me you are a creep!" I joked and crossed my arms.

The royal fairy laughed. "Gerheade told me about you while you were asleep. I had never known my little sister had friends that were actually about her age. I am glad that you are her friend, Y/n. She told me that you two are very close, that you consider each other like sisters, actually!"

(End of Y/n's POV)

"Well, it's true! Gerheade is such a nice, understanding, lovely person! I am very proud to be her best friend!" But sometimes, I can't still number every time I almost died because of her! But, to be honest, even in those times we had so much fun!" Y/n said with a smile.

"Oh, really? May I hear your deathly stories, as well, please?" The boy with bright yellow orbs asked.

"Sure! Okay, so there was one time when-