𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝖨 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎? (1)

Credit: Istoma on DeviantArt

____________________________________

"Thirty-two, thirty-three, thirty-four! Do you think there are enough for everyone, Gerheade?" Y/n asked as she picked from the bushes the freshest and tastiest berries.

"I think so. Let's go! Or we are gonna be late to the meeting with the kids!" The dark blonde replied.

____________________________________

A little fairy named Tsuyu pouted."Where are they, Puora?.. We've been waiting for like ten minutes now..."

"They are gonna come soon! I am sure of it. Lady Y/n always keeps her promise!" The tiny green boy said.

Two dots were spotted in the distance, coming at high speed. The leaves from the big, glorious old trees flashed and ruffled against the rough compact between them and the air, announcing their entrance.

"I am so sorry we are late! Time went so fast that we didn't even realize it!" The girl with gorgeous white wings excused herself and her best friend between pants. "What about playing "Tag you're it!" right now and I can be 'it' as an apology?" She smiled.

"Hmm...fine! Plus, we could never stay mad at you, lady Y/n and lady Gerheade!" Another child smiled. Making the two fairies do the same.

"One...two...three...Tag, you're it!" Y/n opened her eyes and ran towards her little friends at a low speed, making sure the kids have enough time to run.

But soon enough, she lost them.

"Huh. I guess they really like this game. I wonder where could they be?.."

"Can I help you?" An unknown male voice said from behind, making the female flinch. She turned around, her eyes meeting caramel ones.

She remained silent, her mouth a little open, and big-eyed as she stared at him.

She just got lost in those beautiful eyes.

"Hello?"

Wait, why is he kind of handsome though?...

"Miss?"

And he kind of looks familiar-

"Excuse me? Miss, are you good?"

And those wings are so majestic! Almost like-

"The King's! Holy sh- I mean, I am so sorry your highness." You said as you bowed. The most embarrassing thing that have ever happend in your whole life. Nailed it!

Y/n!! You idiot!! You just almost cussed in front of the king!!

"It's not a problem, really! Everyone accidentally swears sometimes. Also, thank you for...The compliment." Gloxinia said with a gentle, little warm smile. "It's nice to know that pretty ladies like you still find me sexy." He smirked.

"Sexy?! Wait- how did you kno-"

"Y/n! There you are! Wait, brother? What are you doing here?" The girl with bright purple eyes interrupted.

"Brother?!" Y/n stuttered surprised. Oh. Dear. Lord.

"Oh, hi Gerheade! Do you know the girl?" The king questioned.

Before anything else could happen, your head got dizzy, tired, and feeling like your body is shutting down. Why? Maybe because of the big surprise. Or the panic that took over you when she will find out you find her brother handsome. Can you lie, though? He is a true beauty. You got lost in your thoughts shortly, the voices from your head surprisingly getting louder and louder, ringing in your ears. You wanted it to stop, so, your organism fastly closed your eyes and suddenly, darkness took over you. Silence.

"Y/n!" Gerheade screamed seeing you faint.

Luckily, Gloxinia caught you in his arms, a worried look on his face.

"Brother, let's get her to our house. She must have fainted because of the shock? I will go tell the children that playtime is over." The sister talked.

"On it."

____________________________________

Yoo! My first chapter! I hope you like it! Sorry it's short. And if my writing isn't the best,I apologize. I am trying to get better tho </3

Here's your daily meme:

____________________________________