𝖧𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗄 (4)

The morning after the wedding comes very fast, sadly. Y/n was dead because she didn't sleep the whole night, Gloxinia was the same as Y/n because he had to talk to everyone about the duty of being a king and Gerheade couldn't wish more to take a small nap.

But the next day, everyone was doing good and was ready for another morning.

Well, Y/n is still in bed.

Gerheade broke the door, entering the room.

"MORNING LAZY SUNSHINE!!" She smiled.

"Nugh...no..." The h/c snuggled closer into the bedsheets.

"You need to wake up! We need to take care of the kids again today!" She approached closer to the bed.

The e/c eyed stuffed her face in her pillow."They can wait."

"N/n, I am THIS close to dragging you out of there!" Y/n's best friend said showing a tinted space between her fingers.

"...God, why is it morning?..."

"Hm, I wonder what would my brother say about such a lazy and crybaby fairy who doesn't know how to schedule her sleep. Let's find out...OH BR-"

"Shut your mouth, I'm up!!" Y/n covered her friend's mouth.

"About time! Now, come on!"

____________________________________

"Soo...why did you get up so suddenly when I mentioned my brother? Are you scared of him or something?" Gerheade questioned as the two flew through the forest. She was deeply curious.

"I am not scared! I am just...I don't know. I just don't wanna make a bad impression to him about me being your friend I guess." The h/c haired said and her friend nodded.

"You have nothing to worry about Y/n! You are his friend too now! Plus, you are the best best friend ever!! Just be yourself. You're sweet, caring, funny, sarcastic, and a very heavy sleeper..."She smiled, side-hugging her. While Y/n glarred at her jokingly.

The two soon came to their destination, where every little fairy was impatient about what game they gonna play today.

"Hello, Miss Y/n and Miss Gerheade!" Tsuyu said as she hugged the ladies.

"Sup little ones!" Y/n saluted."What would you like to play today?"

"I want Tag!"

"I want Hopscotch!"

"Flower Says!"

"No! I want Statues!"

"Why not Hide and Seek?" A familiar male voice suggested.

"Gloxinia?" The e/c eyed questioned surprised.

"The one and only! Hide and Seek is a nice game. Plus, we have a lot of good hiding places in the forest. So, why not?" The king asked.

"Hide and seek!" All the children said in sync.

"Then I guess if you came up with the idea you can also be the one who searches for us?" Y/n added with a smirk.

"Sure." He replied as he copied the gesture.

____________________________________

"One...two..." The long-haired boy started counting.

The snow-colored winged girl flew far away, hiding in the middle of a tree, sitting on a branch where no one could spot her, crouched because of the many green-colored leaves laying on the wood sticks.

For some time it was pure silence.

The hidden tried to not make her breaths heard as she started inhaling and exhaling slowly.