A Cooking Disaster (Everyone)

Requested by the incredible @DeathByDrano Please enjoyyyy!

Washington's POV

Well today was supposed to be a nice cooking day, I planned to teach my two sons (Lafayette and Hamilton) and there close friends how to bake a cake...

The plan went south, very fast. My home kitchen, was a disaster. Flour was everywhere, the walls, the floor, everywhere. Cracked egg shells, scattered all over my hardwood floor.

Along with raw eggs, dirty pans, and utensils. Everyone, was going through an emotional situation. And I needed to make sure everyone was content. The first person I choose, to help was Alexander.

I walked over to my son, there he laid. Curled on the floor, like a small shrimp. He was sobbing his eyes out. I help his head, to sit upright. He sniffed, and looked at me with the saddest puppy eyes.

"What's wrong Alexander?" I cooed. He hiccup before speaking.

"I-I just thought I-I would be b-better at baking!" He complained.

"Well you can always get better, its your first attempt at baking." I said in a reassuring tone.

"I-I know but I'm the b-best at everything!" He buried his face into his hands, sobbing twice as hard.

"Okay, I think you may, have not followed the steps correctly." I handed him the cooking book, then glancing at his unbaked cake.

"Y-you have to p-put it in the oven?" He asked, holding the cook book.

"Yes, you do. Okay see? You just didn't finish, thats why it doesn't look a cake." He wiped his nose with his sleeve. And stood up, now having new confidence in baking.

"Okay, thank you sir!" He rushed over now, giving his cake another chance. I smiled, now looking for the next person I needed to help. Madison, he was also on the not so clean floor.

And he was also weeping, I took a knee beside him, getting ready for another 'dad speech.' He felt my presence next to him, then spoke before I did.

"I-I never thought it would be this hard." He mumbled. I rubbed his back in a circular motion, the patted it.

"Well, it takes time to be decent at it. And in time you will Mr. Madison, only if you believe you can."

"Okay..." he mumbled still resting on the cold kitchen floor.

"Aren't you gonna get up?" I questioned, seeing he hasn't moved the slightest bit.

"No, I think I'm gonna stay here for a bit. Thank you for the talk Mr. Washington." Madison mumbled, I smiled and hurried to the next person, Laurens.

Laurens was face down, on the floor.

"Whats wrong Laurens?" I questioned. He mumbled something, I couldn't comprehend.
"I can't hear you John." He groaned and rolled over, now facing up. So I could hear him speak clearly now. He placed his two hand where his diagram is. He took a deep breath for air, and eventually spoke.

"Life sucks y'know, you think you can do something. But Nope!" He mentioned frustration.

"I-" he cut me off.

"Mr. Washington could you please tell me the value of life. Like why are we here, whats the point? Are we here for a purpose, or are we just here. Do I have a future in life, or is it just an empty dark hole? Maybe I feel empty, and maybe I haven't purpose I-" I cut in quickly this sounded like, the begging of an hours worth conversation.

"Laurens, I'm gonna need you, to try again with your cake. And also go find a therapist, cause it looks like, you need someone to talk too." I have him the number, of therapist I have. Then rushed off to the next person. Burr.

He sat on a chair, chugging alcohol.. Wait a minute.. That's my personal alcohol!

"Burr!"

"Yes?"

"Is that my alcohol?"

"I believe so." He suggested it off

"Let me guess, your upset, your cake didn't turn out well?"

"Oh no, mine is great." He pointed to the perfect cake. It was topped with fruits and icing. I glance back to him.

"Why are you chugging down my alcohol then?" I questioned.

"A man can't have a drink?" he mumbled, sipping more of the beverage.

"So your not upset?" asked, he set down the cup, gently on the table. And smiled at me.

"Nope, see the more I drink, the less I hear all their crying." He chuckled, and went back to his drinking.

"Alright.." I mumbled, then trotted over to Lafayette, he was what seemed to be....
Flexing in front of a mirror?

"Bonjour dad." He greeted extremely focused, on his body. While I just watched him, being weirded out.

"What are you doing?" I asked, to break the awkward silence.

"Pardon, just seeing, how much my gym membership is paying off." He mumbled, now looking at his biceps from behind. Well, Lafayette and Alex, have some interesting friends, I concluded that tonight.

Just then there was loud beeping. We all looked around confused, until I saw that the oven Was ON FIRE! Alex ran to me, with tear filed eyes (And bruises on her faceeeeeeee) He cried loudly.

"I just tried to bake my cake!" He stated and I grabbed the fire extinguisher. I extinguished the fire, and Alex, fell right on his butt, and pouted.

"I suck at baking!"

A/N

Thank you for reading! And I hope you enjoyed, please have an amazing rest of your day/night!

Le Author 🌻