𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰! | 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞

A/N Why did I write a snow chapter in summer? I honestly don't know, I just woke up, with this cute idea. Enjoyyyyy.

3rd Persons POV

Alexander rushed throughout the Office hallways, trying to quickly all his friends. He need to tell them something urgent. So he brought them to the breakroom.

"Why did you interrupt work, to bring us here Lex?" Lauren's asked.

"Because we have to go outside!" Alexander jumped up in excitement. They all had confused looks on there faces.

"Why Mon frère?" Alex groaned, and trotted up to the breakroom window. He pulled back the curtain, to reveal it was snowing.

"Because its snowing! We have to go play in it!" Alex squealed. Huercules laughed at Alex's odd behavior.

"So? It's just snow." Burr simply added.

"Well...." Alex attempted to think of a good come back. "it's not just snow to me! Come on you guys please!" He begged frustrated.

"Sure I'll come." Lauren's retorted. Lafayette grabbed Hurcules's collar, and pulled him forward.

"So will we mon amie." Lafayette chimed in.

"Okay well, you children have fun playing in the snow." Burr cooed.
"I'm going back to work." He turned around, leaving the breakroom.

"He is such a pain in the ass." Hurcules grumbled. A sad expression, took over Alex's face. probably because Burr didn't like the concept, of playing in the snow.

"Awww its d'accord Alex." Lafayette embraced him for a moment.
"d'accord, now go get your coat Lex." Lafayette hummed. Alex brightly smiled up at him, and ran out to retrieve his coat.

Washington stepped into the breakroom, moments after Alex bolted out. He noticed they were all in the room.

"Uh what are ya'll doing?" He questioned, while pouring himself a fresh cup of coffee.

"Alex wants to play in the snow, so all three of us are taking him." Hurcules answered.

"So Alexander wants to play in the snow?" We all nodded "Could I come, I have been cooped up here all day."

"Yeah sure." Lafayette replied with. Smile.

It is pretty surprising that Alex wants to play in the snow. He mostly has two emotions they are either tiredness, or anger. Happy, or excitment isn't one of them.

Alex ran back in. Washington noticed he only wore, a thin coat.

"Son you should grab another coat, it's really cold out there."

"But this should be fine." Alex whined.

"No, go grab another coat, if you want to go outside." Washington instruted, Hamilton grumbled, and stomped out of the room once more. He soon returned wearing two coats.

"Better?" He liffted his arms up, grumbling lightly.

"Yes much" Washington smiled.

"Okay! Come on, come on, come on!" He tugged on Lauren's coat.

"We are coming Lex" he laughed out. They all followed Alex to the front doors. He was jumping up and down, like a child waiting to open their christmas presents. He bolted out of the front doorss, and he jumped into the three feet snow. The four men stayed by the enterance, watching Alex being childish. Alex giggled and made a snow angel, he looked around. Then decided to assemble a snowman. He looked over to Lafayette. Then pleaded.

"frère! aide moi s'il te plait!"
[Brother! help me please!]

(I just thought of the lion king :')
Lafayette laughed, and walked over to Alex. He did help, and within ten minutes. A snow man was formed, in front of there office building. Lafayette and Alex took a step back to admire there hard work.

It was interupted by a cold snowball, that hit the back of Lafayette's head. He yelped at the temperature. He turned around lividly, to see Hercules hysterically laughing. Hurcules immediately froze in his tracks, when he saw that face Lafayette made. Lafayette charged at him, and football tackled the poor taylor.

Alex decided to try the snowbally thing also, so he sneaked up to Laruens. And threw one, at the back of his head. He giggled.

"ALex!" his voice cracked. He turned around furious, and Alexander ran for it. It broke out into an intense snow ball fight, they even had teams. It was Laf and Alex, and Hurc with John. After minutes playing, Alex sat down next to a tree, and shivered uncontrollably. Lafayette came straight to him, he crouched down.

"What wrong frère?"

"I'm c-c-cold" he whimpered. Lafayette lightly touched his forehead, he was right. They were both about to get ambushed, by the opposing team.

"No, time out. Leave the baby alone, Hes to cold." The other two obeyed,
"We should go inside." As they entered the warm building, Alex asked.

"Can I have s-some hot chocolate?"

"Ofcourse you can Mon frère." he sat Alex down on one of the spare tables. And the three of them, went to figure out how to make hot chocolate, because they all had no knowledge on that topic.

Washington sat across from the freezing Hamilton.

"Did you have fun Lex?" He chuckled.

"Oh yeah I did." he smiled happily.

"So why were you so excited, to play in the snow?"

"Well since I grew up in the Caribbean. That was actually my first time seeing snow. And I wanted to spend it, playing with my friends."

"Well I'm glad you had fun Le-" the fire alarm had gone off. They all covered their ears. Washington and Alex quickly turned there heads to to
Where the three were. The coffee machine had caught on fire.

"WE WERE JUST TRYING TO MAKE HOT CHOCOLATE!" Hurcules yelled over the Alarm noise.

"HOW IN THE HELL, DID YOU GUYS EVEN CATCH THE COFFEE MACHINE ON FIRE!?" Washington shouted getting a rag, to cool the fire down.

A/N Thank you all So much for reading, And have a good rest of your day/night. Bai Sunflowers!

Le Author 🌻