A Feminine side (Alex)

A/N this one was requested by chefariana Hope you all enjoy!! 

Alexander's POV

Okay so maybe I like eyeliner, and literally all the make up products. But that doesn't make me a freak right? I like how I look, in makeup. That's primary the first thing I do before coming to work, however today I was running late.

I would apply I pink lipstick, but not so bright that you'll notice. Just to make me feel comfortable, and good looking. That's how I get my confidence, just to walk into a room. I always feel like people judge me, I get the feeling that people whisper about me. Or make fun of me behind my back. And maybe I'll blend foundation, In the Mourning. Whatever but, right now, I really do need foundation at the moment.

A pimple appeared on my lower chin this morning, and I screamed for a whole ten seconds. Those things are so ugly, and annoying to look at, also painful. I mean why do we get pimples, it just makes life harder. So I did the usual, I pulled up Camera on my phone, and applied my foundation on the unwanted pimple. Trying to blend it out, once It was much less noticeable. I took out my eyeliner, then carefully traced my eye lids.

There was a call on my phone, and I reached for it.

"Hello?"

"Bitch I am going to crush you, at this debate." The obnxious overly confident southerner said through the phone, making me roll my eyes and sigh in exasperation.

"What ever you say Jefferson." Then I hung up, not having the energy to argue. Now that I think of it, Jefferson it like a pimple. He's ugly, and annoying to look at. And he also a pain in my ass. Damn, I deserve a medal for that metaphor.

I traced my eyeliner, on my right eye. Until I heard a voice.

"Hamilton."

"Fuck I didn't lock the door!" Before I had time to respond, my door opened.

Jefferson appeared in the doorway.
(Just kidding I'm not that mean to our boi Ham Ham)

Washington appeared in the doorway, and he looked directly at me. I felt my heart race, and I jumped to under my desk. Whimpering not wanting for him to see me this way, along with feeling so ashamed that I do this make-up shit.

Washington's POV

I glanced at Hamilton on the other side of the room. He held an eyeliner, and there were all sorts, of make up products. He raced under his desk. Oh God, I really hope he doesn't think that I will judge him.

His breathing spiked, and he did his absolute best to calm himself down. But wasn't working very well for him. I rushed over, and sat down in front of him. I know that making physical contact, with someone in the middle of a panic attack, isn't the smartest thing to do. So I used my words, to loosen him up.

"Alexander, son look at me, I'm not judging you okay." Hamilton is always afraid of what other people think of him. He has a low self esteem, he believes you if you criticize him on the slightest thing. Some time ago, Jefferson told Alexander that he was fat. And so Alex believed him, then stopped eating all together. But one day he passed out, in the middle of the debate. I took him to the hospital, and even there he refused to eat. So they gave him a feeding tube, against his will.

"It's perfectly okay that you wear make up, you do you Alexander. It doesn't bother me one bit alright?" I reassured him, getting him to relax somewhat.

"Y-you don't think I'm weird?" Someone had to have told Hamilton, what he was doing is weird.

"No I don't son... Who told you, that you are weird?" So I can beat them up, for hurting my boy.

"Eliza did, she found out when she came home one day. I thought of all people, she would be okay with it. But I was really wrong..." he muttered the last part, then rolled up his shirt to reveal a large casted area. Before I spoke, he knew what, I was going to ask him.

"Yeah.. she h-hit me with a glass lamp. And it shattered against my body, and broke a rib." How wasn't I aware that Alex broke something, not to long ago?

"I'm so sorry Alex... can I give you a hug?" I queried, for him to remain imperturbable. He agreed, then allowed me to enfold him with my arms. Being Careful with his injured rib.

"You really don't think I'm weird, Mr. Washington?" he questioned me agnostically.

"I really don't Alexander, just know that I will be there for you. No matter what you do, or what you like." I reminded him thoughtfully.
"Because that's what fathers do." Alexander beamed, and I was aware that his mascara was running. I offered him a tissue.

"Thank you." He cleaned his face, and I tossed him his eyeliner.

"Your debate is in thirty minutes." I simpered, then left his office. desiring another cup of coffee, before the debate took place. And possibly a bag of popcorn, because debates with Jefferson, and Hamilton. Are always the most entertaining, rarely some hands are even thrown.

A/N I Hope you all enjoyed this! And please have a wonder rest of your day/night! Love you all!

Le Author 🌻