[EP17]

Author POV
Jungkook's eyes widened when he felt 2 sharp pain zoomed at his stomach before it hurted around his body. Hyun-woo and Hyunshik quickly looked around seeing 50 mens with huge gun in their hand now surrounding them.

And then the Bangtan Mafias came running down without of an aware that they could get but what they were terrified is that, their mens who were suppose to shoot Hyun-woo and Hyunshik, the bullet missed and it hit Jungkook.

Jimin: YOU FUCKING USELESS MENS, YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO HIT THAT 2 COWS NOT OUR BABY!!

As Jimin quickly grabbed Jungkook before he fell, the others untied the younger and removed the cloth from Jungkook's mouth. Their mens had already handcuffed Hyun-woo and Hyunshik, after checking that they didn't have any weapons with them, both of them was pulled inside a van and was drove towards the Bangtan torture room.

Jimin: Hey, hey Baby, look we all are here already, don't close your eyes okay? Ambulance is on the way.

Jungkook weakly nodded before sirens were heard and paramedics were already carrying the younger on a stretcher and pulled him inside the van.

∙ ∙ ∙

Desperate footsteps were heard walking back and forth inside a waiting room at the hospital.
It's been 2 hours and the mafia's were panicking worried for their baby who was looking pale when he was shot. Not one but 2 which seemingly went deep or, what I don't know.

The sound of door opening made their head shoot up and their legs fastened towards the doctor who pulled down his mask and a smiled appeared on his face.

Jin: How is he? How is our baby?

Doctor: Don't worry sir, Mr. Jeon is stable now and he's awake. The bullet did went deep but it wasn't serious or anything. But please be careful with the wounds on his body, he looked traumatized and I'm afraid I should suggest you to look for him a therapist and help him get over it. If you're okay with it, I'll gladly look for a therapist.

Namjoon: We'll be grateful if you do such thing Doctor.

The doctor nodded in response as he then walked away leaving the mafias who were now heading towards Jungkook's ward where the doctor pointed at just now before he left.

∙ ∙ ∙

Jungkook looked up when he heard the door being opened. A smile crept on his face when he realised it was his boyfriends. He weakly raised his hand and it was soon grabbed by Jin who kissed it and sat beside him with the others.

Jin: How are feeling baby? We're sorry for missing our aim. It was suppose to hit Hyun-woo and Hyunshik but it missed. We're sorry.