[EP13]

Author POV
3 Days Later

Jungkook walk down the stairs and sat in the living room with the others. 7 of them shared a smile before standing up and stepped out from the house heading towards a cafe which was specially made for the mafia's.

Each of them took a seat and ordered their drinks. While sitting on the chair Jungkook took a breath before he said.........

Jungkook: I think we should break up.

The 6 mafia's eyes widened hearing that word left the Younger's mouth.

Taehyung: Are you Joking?

Jungkook: I'm not. Its just that I don't think so I'm safe around you guys. I feel like I'll die any seconds if I'm with you guys.

Jin: Baby we can hire more bodyguards if you don't feel safe. Don't break up with us.

Jungkook: I think I'll be free If I'm away from you guys. I wouldn't have been a target by your rival if I'm not with you guys.

Yoongi: Remember you were with Hyun-woo who abused you and if it weren't for us saving you. You didn't even know he was in Mafia.

Jungkook: Yeah and.......

Hoseok: Fine then. If you wanna break up then get out. Don't see us again.

Jimin: Hyung shut up. Baby we can talk this out don't take decisions too fast.

Jungkook: I thought about this since last night and I think this is better.

Namjoon: Pls baby don-

Jungkook stood up and looked at them tears filling his eyes already.

Taehyung: No no don't. I won't let you go. I can-

Jungkook: Stop hyung. Don't act like a kid. You're 24 for God sake act like your age.

Hoseok: Go then. Get out.

Jin: Hoseok shut up pls.

Jungkook: I'm leaving then. Bye.

Jungkook left the cafe with a heavy heart. He didn't want to do this but he had to. He passed an alleyway about to take a turn when a hand with a cloth was pressed on his mouth and nose making his body go limp and fall into the arms.