I smiled, staring down at the floor in embarrassment. I glanced up from under my eyelashes, taking a look at her morning beauty. She slowly took off the apron, showing her loose white T-shirt. Her hair was messy but somehow it was still attractive. 

That was when I remember what happened last night. Thinking back on it, I felt embarrassed about how I cried in front of her. I wondered how bad I must've looked. 

"Did you well last night?" I asked all suddenly. 

The princess turned around and widened her eyes. She glanced around for a bit before saying. "I actually came back down and slept on the bed instead. It was pretty cold up there," She mumbled, quickly walking towards the sink. 

My lips curled, and I nodded, doubting the weather here. I wonder where the boys had to sleep since this house only has one bedroom. "Though, it was nice hanging with you last night," She added, quickly glancing back. I smiled, nodding, hiding the weird disappointment I was feeling. 

She walked towards the counter before looking down at her feet. Suddenly I remember, she had a sprained ankle yesterday. 

"How's your ankle?" I furrowed my brows as I glanced down at her feet as made my way towards her. "My apology, I totally forget about it," I said, kneeling in front of her to look at her ankle. 

"No, it's okay now," She mumbled, holding my shoulder. I looked up at her and quickly, she looked away. I took in a deep breath before standing back up. I opened my mouth to say something when someone interrupted. 

"Oi, oi, oi!" Niall's voice entered the floor as he jogged down the stairs with Liam and Harry, sleepily walking down behind him. "I smell food!" He yelled, excitedly. 

"Selena made food," I said, flicking my head towards Liam and Harry. They both raised their brows and widened their eyes. Selena chuckled as she sets down the plates on the table. 

"Wow! that's really nice of you, Selena," Liam awkwardly said, smiling. We're trying to act normal so Niall wouldn't suspect anything. Both he and Harry walked towards the table and sat down, already reaching for the toast. 

"Morning, love," Niall greeted, kissing Selena's cheek gently before sitting down. Her face flushed red, and the two guys exchanged looks. I widened my eyes at Selena, who just smiled at him.

"We came back at midnight, didn't want to interrupt you and Zayn," Niall suddenly said, looking up at Selena while shoving food into his mouth. My eyebrows twitched and I glanced at Selena, who pressed both her lips.