Only mine!

Sobiya's povs:
I was sitting like a heavy stone who can't move from its place.
Why Allah has made us so emotional ha? That girl was no one to me but still I sacrificed myself to save her.
I saw myself in her. Naive, innocent and sweet smile on her face with happiness and love in her eyes. I was like her but now it feels like happiness is upset with me and I don't have any relation with love.
How my eyes use to laugh with me it was all fake but still it was beautiful. Now everything is real but ugly like my fate.
I looked at the man standing infront of me whom I hate the most in this world he has a special place in my heart for hate. How someone can stoop so low that for his ego he wanted to kill that innocent soul. The more I see him the hate running in my blood for him increases.
My eyes were filled with warm liquid which were tears. I was crying but my fate was laughing at my helplessness.
He was looking at me intensely and I was sitting there with blank expression. I don't know what this obsessed man is going to do.
But one thing was clear to me that he'll not leave me.
I looked at him my vision was blurr because of tears in my eyes. I asked: "What are you going to do now?"
He smiled and said: "We will get married baby!"
I felt like my whole world has been destroyed by this beast. The thing which was I most afraid is going to happen.
I looked up complaining to Allah.
Why you do this to me?
I never hurted anyone then why you want me to be tied up with him?
It's better you send death angel and call me back to you.
You left me orphan no one is my guardian I've to lose myself to him.
You are not doing right Allah!
I felt a sharp pain in my throat and a lone tear escaped from my eye.

He made some calls and many men and women came to my house they all got busy with arrangements. I'm still sitting on the sofa as if it's my place to rescue.
My mind was totally numb. I don't know what should i do? Should I try to escape? I looked around my own house which was filled by his servants who are his loyal. They will catch me easily.

I came out of my emotional world when he held my hand harshly and dragged me upstairs to my room. I looked at him angrily.

I so wanted to kill with my own hands.

I was about to say something but he called someone into the room.
A woman in her 40s entered my room with sweet smile on her face.
He said: "Mrs.Sheeba get her ready!"
I grabbed his collar and said angrily: "You can't force me! I don't want to be called a wife of a murderer."
Mrs.Sheeba was shocked seeing me holding the collar of the dangerous man and the mafia king but I don't care.
He smiled but I can see he was hurt.

Wow Sobiya! You've already started reading him.

He yelled: " Mrs.Sheeba if you fail to get her ready you will be death."
She looked at him scared and I looked at him amazed I mean how can he be so cruel. I mean only to get me he was about to kill that innocent soul and now he is threatening this scared woman.
I closed my eyes to control my anger..huh!
He went out and that lady gave me help me look.
She requested to take shower and i didn't protested because atleast there I'll be alone with only my broken heart with me.
After taking shower I came out of wearing white cotton salwar kameez with colourful duppata on it.
That lady was not in my room. I looked outside my room everyone was downstairs busy with arrangements.

Sobiya it's a good chance to escape. But How??

I looked around when my eyes fell on the window in my room. It was big  because I love fresh air so on my wish  it was made big and now it's going to help me.

Thanks Allah! Indeed you give solution to every problem.

I opened the window I can see my lawn is fully decorated like a bride. I mean how can someone do everything so fast.