Chapter 40: The Message

Start from the beginning

That's how Jungkook, who had a box of chicken in his hand, saw her scrubbing their now empty fridge meticulously.

"Babe what are you doing? Where are the kimchi I stored?" He asked her.

"I threw it away," she said straightforwardly.

"You what?!" Jungkook was shocked "Eomma gave that to me just a week ago when she came here" "Why?" Still watching her cleaning the fridge.

"It smells" "I don't like it" she didn't even feel an ounce of regret.

"Haaa" he exhaled, looking up at the ceiling "Okay, I'll just buy another set of kimchi, stop scrubbing and let's just eat" he closed his eyes, annoyed.

"Don't buy! I don't like it". "Don't buy kimchi anymore!" she said, closing the fridge, and taking off her mask and gloves before scrubbing her hand with a huge amount of hand wash.

"Baby what is wrong with you? You like kimchi a lot, especially the ones that Eomma gave us" he asked, placing the box of chicken on the marble countertop before hugging her. "Are you okay?"

"Why is everyone asking me if I'm okay?! I'm okay! I'm just tired!" She annoyingly answered, removing his arms.

She turns around giving him a death glare before going towards the living room where her phone was before taking it with her to their bedroom, leaving a poor bunny guy in the kitchen still shocked from her mood swings.

Lisa stomped her feet on the cold floor, feeling irritated and a bit hot. She went to their bathroom to take a cold shower to relax her mind and body while playing some relaxing music on her phone, she was glad it actually helped her.

It had already been two weeks since she saw Yuna's message but that didn't make her feel confused. She trusted both of them, she is sure it was just about friendly things.

She was comforted with Jungkook's usual treatment ever since they started dating. He never fails to make her feel love, or make her feel like she was the luckiest person alive.

Even though he was always away during the day going out with his friends, and their members. He will make up to her as soon as he goes home with a warm hug and kisses. Well of course, you already know how it ends in bed.

But there are times when she feels weird about him. Like how he will abruptly stand up on their cuddle time when he receives a call and go farther away from her to answer the call. Or like those times he took his phone from her in speed, when he had a message.

But nevertheless, she wasn't really minding about it quite a lot as their comeback is getting nearer and nearer. She was just curious why he's acting strange.

She stepped out of the shower area wearing a thick bathrobe, pausing the music that was playing on her phone before heading towards their huge walk-in closet that almost looks like a luxury fashion store, filled with gold and marble.

She wore her most comfortable oversize hoodie that goes just above her knee, and went in front of the circular vanity mirror to brush her hair.

But she saw from the reflection on the mirror a figure sitting on their bed behind her and when she turned around, saw Jungkook staring at her immensely while crossing his arms. Trying to calculate what was going on with his girlfriend.

She just went from being cuddly before he left earlier and now she became a wild cat. He saw her walk towards him like a supermodel on a runway, looking straight into his eyes.

"I don't under-whoah!" Lisa caught him off guard by hovering on top of him and encircling her long slender arms around his neck.

"Ba-" she took him by surprise once again by claiming his lips to a sloppy kiss for a few seconds. Jungkook ran his finger under the hem of her hoodie to lift it up enough to expose her naked ass.