𝑨𝒏 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏

Start from the beginning

"Of course, you would only find the pictures but sadly this is a very old tale, Kamera doesn't exist and also finding people who could make illustrations are harder than now." He stated as he climbed up on the bed. "I can tell you the story if you really are curious only if you so one thing for me." He asked as you took a sip of the apple cider as a flash of images past by your head,

You went on the bed along with him as you gave him a smirk. "Let me guess, you want your cock stuffed in my ass? You can't keep that thought as well as you think you can." He looked rather surprised before he just scoffed.

"Ah, how boring that you already know." He said before he pulled you closely. "Then, are you going to do it, Master?" He questioned which made you thought for a moment and only lasted for a second.

"No. You misbehaved, you don't get it. Now this is an order, read the book for me." You demanded as he murmured something that you were being a boring old man which made you frowned. You just sit in between his legs, making yourself comfortable and leaned your head back on his tiddies. You don't care whatever he's going to say, you always been wondering about how comfortable to be sit like that. "Read for me, pet. I need my bedtime story." You shove the book into his face as he groaned.

"Why not ask your Daddy Zhongli or Albedo to read this for you?" He asked while you rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"I would choose them over you but I'm lazy to travel around and Albedo don't know me yet. Besides, I want Sukuna's voice to read a bedtime story for me and you are here so think of it I'm just using you for his voice." He clicked his tongue before opened the book and read it to you.

______________________________________________________

It was only for a moment yet I managed to fall for them. As a divine being, an attachment towards a mortal is forbidden and will be forever agonized me. I was created to serve the purpose of being another body when my creator erosion was near. I had stick to her side for so long but this mortal, who brave into her palace. I have forgotten what was the reason or how did he got there but he awaken my consciousness.

He dragged me out of the palace that I was used to and show me the beautiful world and treated me much more nicer than my creator could. I learned new emotions, new perspective, making the world even more pleasant in my eyes. He taught me everything about the mortal lives goes with their lives. Showing how unique everyone were.

They were different than the gods who would visit her palace. Keeping professional with things and always put on a tight face. It always has been like that and I thought that was normal but after witnessing this world made me want to cherish it, protect it from harm but I was naïve.

I was nothing but a creation from a divine. The love I thought that they had given me was sweet was nothing but a sour candy in disguise. Though, I wanted to believe that the love they gave to me was sweet. I wanted that sort of love to stay as it was before.

Of course, this was just a wishful thinking of mine and will forever be. The days of them using my abilities, my powers, my knowledges have brought me to an end. Made me returned back to the my only one person who created me and instead of using me, she entertained herself and decided to put me back into the world who has no intention other than using me once more.

I have forgotten what happened after that, I had no recollection of anything. All I remember how I was once tasted the sweet love before ruling a nation that I had no memory of how I got to there in the first place. Though, she gave me a hope that not all people are going to use me. Someone would finally accept me for who I am and loved me the same way.

But, it always ended bitterly. As long as I belong to her, I can never be able to experience the feeling forever.

______________________________________________

Orochi closed the book before he looked at you who seems to sit there quietly, appearing to be lost in thought. "You good?" He asked as you just hugged him.

"My head hurts, cuddle me and let me sleep." You demanded, sounded so weakly which made him frowned. Sure, he saw the shattered memory of your past saying this book was important but something didn't added up.

A creation... of who exactly is your past self trying to say. He knew that the Heavenly Principles were interested in you but he knew exactly how you ended up there in the first place. You didn't came willingly as it said in the book but you came forcefully there. So who is the god that have the power to create you.

He stayed silence and maybe he might have to do this investigation on his own.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note:

I'm just bullshitting here because I written this when I'm clearly sleepy but my brain won't give me a peace if I didn't write this. Sorry if this suck and to make up have this Venti fanart that my Pinterest had offered.

 Sorry if this suck and to make up have this Venti fanart that my Pinterest had offered