Chapter Twenty-Three

Mason's coming home next weekend and I want the entire weekend with my two sexy fuck toys. – S x

I open the text message icon on my phone to see that, and instantly my cock responds by getting a wood.

I'll happily oblige my Master's wishes. – R

I type it as fast as I can as I sit down behind my desk and hope that Amanda doesn't tell me I have to leave the privacy of my office to go somewhere exposing my raging hard-on.

Within moments my phone vibrates in my hand and I hope to the heavens above, that Stella's responded in her dirty way.

What time should I collect my date and his daughter for our movie tonight? – S x

Well I suppose it's best that she doesn't make me too horny while I'm at work. What would I say to the medic when I keep going to the toilet to jack off? Or worse still, what if Stella doesn't let me and I have to walk around with a huge stiff cock?

I'm picking Lucy up straight after work and want to take both you lovely ladies to dinner. – R

Sounds good, we'll wait and see what Lucy wants for dinner. I'll be at your house by 6pm, or 1800 for you army men. – S x

There's been a question that's been sitting in my conscious since the first time I sat in front of my laptop to do research on BDSM and the lifestyle.

So I'm going to send her a text and hopefully the Master in her finds it amusing.

Why do you like being called Master when we're in a D/s relationship? All the research I've done shows that I should be calling you Mistress, because Master is for males. And we're not even M/s. – R

I don't have to wait long for a response when my phone starts screaming with a woman's voice about chains and whips, a ring tone Stella assigned herself.

"Hello," I answer already knowing it'll be Stella.

"You want to know why I like my toys calling me Master and not Mistress?"

"Well it occurred to me that normally I'd be calling you Mistress, so really yeah, why Master?"

"It took you long enough to ask."

"Huh? You were waiting for me to question it?"

Stella begins to laugh and I can imagine her shaking her head at me.

"I want you to call me Master, because frankly, I don't do normal."

"Um."

"According to society we're told that our lifestyle is on the outer of the normal realm. And if we push it a little further, the general population believes that mostly men are dominant when it comes to a D/s relationship. And they're also programmed to think that a female dominatrix who owns two fucking sexy best friend male subs, who also want to screw each other until they collapse, isn't normal. So I'll be called what I want because already I'm different to people's expectations."

"Fuck, Stella, you've got me hard again."

"Again?"

"You told me you want to play with Mason and myself and now you're reminding me of what I want to do with Mason as you watch us. So yes, again."