"......"

"Y-yeah. Should i ask somebody....." Beakhyun was cut off by Hoseok when he said he'll be there in 10 minutes. Beakhyun put the phone down and wiped his tears ready to run back to the basement.

"W-What happened to Jungkook hyung?" Yeonjun asked worriedly.

"I don't know. I.....I don't know." Beakhyun ran back to the basement followed by Yeonjun.

                 *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"M-ma-ke it s-stop..."  Jungkook started to see more dark and less light in his vision.

"Koo stay with me..... keep your eyes open please. H-here look at me." Taehyung said trying his best to not let his tears fall from his eyes.

"Kook.....Kook open your eyes."

"Koo? what.....what should i do." Taehyung panicked when Jungkook stopped trembling and murmuring. He fainted, or maybe worse.

"Koo.....Koo. Koo please open your eyes."

"Taehyung.... Taehyung can V sense his wolf? Can you like understand what is happening to him?" Jimin asked.

"I....I can't. I don't know what's happening to him..... Koo open your eyes please. Please Koo." Taehyung was going out of his mind. The mare thought of Jungkook not being with him was enough to shatter him from inside.

"Taehyung calm down and focus....."

"I can't calm down. He is slipping out of my hand. H-He is leaving me just like everyone else. I.... I didn't even get to tell him how i feel about him.....Koo you can't do this to me. You can't leave me." Taehyung desperately yelled at his friend and getting back to his mate.

He held Jungkook's cold hand and gave it a squeeze. Taehyung hold both of Jungkook's hands and positioned him along with Jungkook and closed his eyes. Holding his hand to locate the pain to abosorb it. Soon his peaceful face was again filled with panic and worry.

"I-I can't..... This isn't working the way it should. I-I can't locate....." he reset his hands position and with more focus he closed his eyes.

"Why isn't it happening? Why can't......Koo. Koo wake up" Taehyung whimpered.

"Tae. You need to stay strong. For him. For his sake." Jimin put a securing hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Jimine he..... please Koo please stay with me." A tear finally droped from his eyes landing on Jungkook's cheek.

"What's taking so long to Beakhyun hyung." Taehyung looked back at the door and not a second later the door open revealing Beakhyun and Yeonjun.

Yeonjun ran upto his brother and sat down beside him, eyes fixated on Jungkook's face. He seem so peaceful.

"H-Hyung what happened....to him." Yeonjun supported Jungkook's head by his hand and make it safely land on the ground.

"I don't know. When we came back he was on the ground, crying in pain. Yeonnie I'm scared."

"Hyung..... what was he even doing here in the first....." Yeonjun looked around the large dungeon, his eyes landed on the wrecked body of Choi and he gasped.