chittaphon

I officially gave up on trying to find hot/sexy pictures of SKZ

Anygay this chapter will be a uh flash back kinda-ish heh

🐿🐻

Author's P.O.V

There sat the Queen and King in the castle waiting for the news,"Queen and King I have great news for you, you're having quadruplets" The nurse said, the Queen and King stood up from surprise,"Really?" The King asks, the nurse nodded and left the castle so the two can tell their 4 months old son,"Jeongin-ah" The Queen said once they entered Jeongin's room Jeongin came out of nowhere and scared his mother, Jeongin is a smart for being 4 months old he already knows how to walk and talk he just needs improvement on how to talk properly,"We have great news for you" Jeongin jumped up and down his parents chuckling at their sons cuteness,"You're going to have four new siblings" The Queen said, Jeongin looked up excitingly and ran around in a circle yelling,"YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY" His mother and father chuckling at his cuteness.

4 months have passed and the Queens belly got big, news about how she's going to have quadruplets got out and everyone can't wait to see who the new Prince or Princesses are. Another 4 months passed only one month until the birth,"Mommy, can I play wit HyunJinnie?" The Queen looked down to see her son looking up at her,"I'm sorry baby but you can't, you gotta help Dada take care of Mommy" Jeongin pouted but nodded and walked to where his dad was, sad that he couldn't see his friends due to his mothers condition.

Next month on the 5th the quadruplets were born,"Awe look at them" The Queen looked at the nurse,"Are you planning on keeping them Queen?" The Queen chuckled,"No I'm planning on keeping two of them, my husband wanted to keep one but I thought why not two so we're keeping two" The nurse nodded the other doctor came in,"Ah Mr.Sim how are you?" Mr.Sim chuckled,"I'm doing good Ji-Woo how are you doing?" The Queen chuckled,"I told Mrs.Han to call me Ji-Woo but she just won't" Mr.Sim nodded,"Now I heard from outside the door when I walked passed that you're only keeping two of them?" The Queen nodded,"What do plan on doing with the other two Ji-Woo?" Mrs.Han asked,"I'm planning on keeping them until they learn how to walk and not breast feed and give them to Queen Jamie" Mr.Sim and Mrs.Han nodded, then the King walked in with a baby Jeongin in his arms sleeping,"We'll get going see you later Ji-Woo and Woojin" The said people nodded,"So what do you plan on doing with the other two?" Woojin asked as he laid Jeongin down next to his mother,"I'm planning on keeping them naming them and waiting to for them to walk and stop breast feeding, then I'll give them to Queen Jamie" Woojin chuckled,"Let's have Jeongin name them then, yeah?" Ji-Woo nodded and slightly shook her son awake,"Jeongin-ah wake up" Jeongin woke up and hugged his mom,"Hi mommy" Ji-Woo chuckled and hugged her son back,"Hi Innie, we have a surprise" Jeongin looked up at his mother eyes full of happiness, he loved surprises very much Woojin and Ji-Woo chuckled at their sons cuteness,"We want you to name your brothers" Jeongin gasped and jumped off of the hospital bed and ran to the four thingies that laid the three baby's. He pointed at one of them,"I name that one TaeSang" Then pointed at another one,"I name that one Taehyun" then he pointed at the another one,"I name that one Sunghoon" and then he pointed at the last one,"I name that one Jisung" Jeongin then pointed at his dad,"I name that one Dada" Woojin and Ji-Woo chuckled Jeongin pointed at his mother,"And I name that one Mommy!" Jeongin smiled brightly Woojin picked Jeongin up as he laughed,"Look Look I'm flying Momma" Ji-Woo chuckled at her son,"Yes Jeongin-ah I see that" ah what a beautiful family.

"B-But mommy why does H-Hoonie and Sungie h-have to leave" 2 year old Jeongin asked as he looked at his two brothers crying and him also feeling tears go down his face,"Because we c-can't keep them" Jeongin looked at Sunghoon and Jisung,"B-But why Mom?" Jeongin then looked at Taehyun and TaeSang crying, it's only been 9 months since the 4 were born and now 2 of them are leaving,"Because I-I don't have a g-good reason" Jeongin ran to his 2 younger brothers and hugged them, the adults had to pull him away from the 2 younger ones. It is now the quadruplets birthday, but just without Sunghoon and Jisung, Ji-Woo lied saying the 2 died when being born but in reality they're just staying with Queen Park Jimin on the other side of Korea,"Mommy can I see Hoonie and Sungie?" Ji-Woo looked at Jeongin and sighed,"Yes you can" Jeongin lit up with happiness,"They're here Ji-Woo" Woojin said, Ji-Woo nodded and grabbed Jeongin's hand,"Let's go say hi to Sunghoon and Jisung" Jeongin let go of his mothers hand and ran towards the entrance and saw his two younger brothers, he ran to them and hugged them.