five

I just now realized how many pictures of this man I have on my computer, in my photo's though

This chapter is not a flashback

🐿🐻

Author's P.OV

Taehyun walked away to his class leaving Beomgyu alone,'TaeSang do you think I should go back?' Tae,'Yeah you should, make sure that he doesn't destroy that side of the school' Taehyun then turned around and started walking back to where Beomgyu was,'TaeSang what if the voice was his sister?' Tae,'And how do you know he has a sister?' Sang,'I notice the first time when he walked in on me taking a breather, I noticed that there was someone next to him, like you how you're next to me and walking, that's what that girl was doing, plus I stole some files from the police station and hospital about Beomgyu' Tae,'You're obsessed with him and it's only the second day of school, the fastest I've seen you obsessed over someone' Sang,'TaeSang stop before I get demon blood and injected it in me and you die, now the files said that he had a twin' Tae,'Just like us' Sang,'Yes, and it said that she died on the ninth of February just like us but you died January ninth' Tae,'Damn you're obsessed obsessed' Sang,'Shut up anygay, it was a month before they turned 6, like what we did, but it says in the police report that he was out with friends, Soobin was there and told me some things like how he was at the house at the time of the murder' Taee,'You were disgusted as a police officer at the age of 500 and asked Soobin where he was?' Sang, Taehyun decided to go to the restroom to talk to TaeSang, and TaeSang was in front of Taehyun,"Yes I did that at the age of 500 anyway, I looked at the surveillance camera and it showed Beomgyu in the house at the time his twin died" "So like us? You said you were out our friends Heeseung, Hannie, Minho, Hyunjin and Changbin, they intaragqated them their story matched yours next thing you know 396 years later the same thing happens in the exact same town just different years" The restroom door opened and reviled Beomgyu and a girl that looks exactly like him,"Uh" TaeSang looked at Taehyun before running into one of the stalls Taehyun sighed and walked over to the stall before,'Don't I'm back in your head you can't do anything now fucker' Taehyun sighed and walked to the sink to wash his hands,"Taehyun who was that? They looked exactly like you" Taehyun looked at Beomgyu then the girl,'Wait isn't that his twin?' Sang,'Yes' The door to the stall TaeSang went into opened,'You should tell me when you exit me' TaeSang sighed,"Beomgyu this is my twin brother TaeSang, TaeSang this is my friend Beomgyu Hyung" Taehyun looked at Taesang deadly like warning him not to say anything stupid or anything that can expose him,"Hi Beomgyu nice to meet you, and you are?" Taesang asked looking at Uygmoeb,"I'm Uygmoeb Beomgyu's twin sister, you can call me Uyg or Moeb if you can't pronounce my name, and your twin brothers name is?" Taehyun looked at her,"My name is Taehyun, Uygmoeb Noona" Beomgyu and Uygmoeb's eyes went wide, Taehyun and Taesang looked at each other.

"No one has been able to pronounce her name correct because it was so difficult to pronounce" Beomgyu explained, Taehyun looked at his watch and saw that it was almost time for class to start,"I'm sorry Hyung and Noona but we have to go to class now, Bye" Taehyun grabbed Taesang and left, what Taehyun didn't know was that Uygmoeb wasn't visible to humans or monsters so he just exposed himself that he also did that same spell they did,"Beomgyu" Beomgyu hummed in response,"He does know that I didn't make myself visible to anyone else except you right?" Beomgyu nodded, then his eyes went wide in realization,"That means he did the exact same spell that we did but who did he do it with?" Uygmoeb groaned and yelled,"DITCH SCHOOL AND GO TO THE LOCAL LIBRARY" Beomgyu nodded, he ran to his locker got his bag and ran out of school right when the bell rang for class to start.

He made it to the library and went to the computer section,"Okay so his name is Hwang Taehyun so his twins name is Hwang TaeSang" Beomgyu nodded and typed Hwang TaeSang death into the computer's search bar,"Theres' no Hwang TaeSang, but lets try this" Beomgyu typed,'TaeSang Death' Into the search bar, and one thing popped up,"My brother is so smart" Uygmoeb wiped a fake tear Beomgyu rolled his eyes,"Theres a Kang TaeSang death" "Click it hoe" Beomgyu clicked it and an article popped up,"What year is this from?" Beomgyu shrugged and looked at the date on the screen,"Holy fuck this goes back to the year 1521(Idk if that's the right year, someone please correct me if I'm wrong) when there was still Kings Queens Princes and Princesses" "Wait really?" Beomgyu nodded,"This is what the article says,'