eleven

Look it's Chris, I was to lazy to find any hot/sexy Seungmin or Changbin pics, they're all kinda only cute and memes

Enough of that lets get it?

🐿🐻

Beomgyu's P.O.V

I'm sitting here thinking about my life choices,'Why am I here again?' I thought as I looked at the six people in front of me talking about something,"Why does he need to be here?" TaeSang looked at me, I shrugged and took my phone out to play some games,"Look I could always put him in my room" "No don't, I don't want you going in there after this conversation and fuck" Jeongin said with a serious face, I know for a fat fact that my face is red as a tomato,"HYUNG THERE'S A CHILD HERE" Taehyun rolled his eyes,'God why am I here with this family again?' I just slightly shook my head and got up so I can walk away,"Aye Hyung, don't get lost" I rolled my eyes at what Sunghoon said, I showed him my middle finger I heard some chuckles. I walked out of the room and closed the doors so they can have their privacy, I walk towards the stairs and then I heard a gunshot from outside I ran up the stairs and towards Taehyun's room I looked for the key and found it, I unlocked the door and put the key back and went inside and locked the door.

I am scared shitless and now losing control over my breathing I went to Taehyun's bed and sat down, I looked around and tried to calm down but I just kept hearing gun's being fired at the castle, the door swung opened and in came 4 boys and 1 girl,"Hyung you okay?!" I shook my head,"Does it look like I'm okay!?" Taehyun walked over to me and sat in front of me one the floor, he grabbed my hands and started rubbing them,"Hyung look at me, and follow my breathing" Taehyun started to breath in and out slowly, I soon followed what he was doing and started calming down. Once I calmed down I looked down at my feet,"T-Thanks Taehyunnie" He nodded and stood up and walked towards his siblings.

———————

No one's P.O.V

"Tae who was firing at us?" Ji,"I think the hunters" Tae,"Wait there's still hunters!" Hoon,"Yes Oppa there's still hunters out here" Haeun rolled her eyes,"Hyung what are we gonna do?" Ji,"Well you see I have no idea" I.n,"How about we go through this" Taehyun walked over to his book shelf and pulled the leaver and the shelf opened,"Ta-Da" He did jazz hands,"Any weapons?" I.n,"Yes" Taehyun walked to the bed by the window, he pushed a button and it made guns and swards drop down from the roof,"Hm" Sunghoon tilted his head as he said that. The 5 siblings are choosing their weapon of choice,"Wait what about Beomgyu Hyung?" Beomgyu looked at them then looked down, Taehyun walked over to him,"Come on Hyung you need a weapon, and a weapon you're good at" Beomgyu nodded and stood up, his eyes sparkled as he saw the weapons he ran to the bed and looked at all the good choices to choose from, he decided to go with something he loved ever since he was a kid and it was the only sward he''d choose any day he chose the Katana, he picked it up and pulled it out from it's cover thingy. His eyes sparkling in joy of seeing the sword in his hands flashbacks of what he did with his Katana, he looked really closely at the design and then realized,"This is my Katana" He looked at Taehyun as he nodded, the other 4 siblings looked at Beomgyu in shock,"hUh?!" Jeongin looked back and forth between Taehyun and Beomgyu,"SiNce WhEN dId YoU hAvE ThAt!!" Taehyun shook his head at his Hyung,"Since always Hyung" Jeongin looked at Beomgyu,"An-" "I had this Katana as a gift for my 5th birthday" Everyone's eyes went wide in shock and surprise.

They went in the tunnel and started to walk down it,'Yo Taehyun, they're the same people from before just ya know with a different leader and such' Taehyun kinda slowed down his walking,'TaeSang, get out now I liked it better when someone was not yelling at me in my head' TAeSang then appeared out of nowhere and looked at the group in front of them,'Why are you back here?' Sang,'Well you see, I just I-I wanted to be back here' Tae,'Yeah I get that but why are you back here and not in the front?' Sang,'I-I don't know, b-bad feeling I guess?' Tae,'Is it because last time you where in front you didn't like it because you couldn't see if the others were still with you oooooorrr you just wanna see Beomgyu's ass?' Taehyun choked on air making the others stop and help him,"I-I'm okie, I'm okie I'm okie" Taehyun repeated to the others,"You sure?" Taehyun nodded and Beomgyu sighed of relief kinda. They continued their walk in the dark-ish tunnel, Beomgyu stayed back with Taehyun to make sure he doesn't feel lonely plus to keep an eye on him,"O-O-OPPA'S" Haeuns' yell echoed in the tunnel, they looked around and couldn't find her,'Think Beomgyu think' Beomgyu intertwined his hand with the person closes to him, and that so happens to be Taehyun, Taehyun was taken by surprise but let it slide as it was his 2nd time holding Beomgyu's hand,'CHOI BEOMGYU DEMON POWER, SHE'S A DEMON REMEMBER' Beomgyu flinched at the sudden yell then rolled his eyes,'I liked it better when you were gone' Uygmoeb just chuckled in his head, Beomgyu let go of Taehyun's hand,'Now what?' 'Now teleport to her to find her dumbass' Beomgyu rolled his eyes before he could disappear he felt arms around him, Beomgyu looked around and found it pitch black,"H-Hyunnie scared of d-dak" Taehyun tighten his hold on Beomgyu.

Avatar & Demon Love// Taegyu ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें