Fourteen

Why do I have a lot of Stray Kids pictures but no TXT pictures

🐿🐻

Author's P.O.V, the next day, sorry for all the time skips I'm getting lazy

Beomgyu woke up first and went on his phone to check if he has any notifications then saw that it was 8 in the morning, but anygay he notice that he has a message from his cousin Woojin, he sighed and went to go see what the message said.

Woojin👁👄👁

Hey Beomgyu I need to ask you something text back when you get this

Seen at 8:00

Yes hyung what did you need to ask?

Do you by any chance know a guy with the surname Kang?

I know 2 Kang, why do you ask?

Okay and what are their names?

Hyung why do you want to know this?

Just answer the god damn question

Kang Taehyun and Kang Yeosang, but why Hyung

Alrighty thanks I won't bother you anymore

Woojin Hyung

Delivered at 8:06

Beomgyu sighed and got out of bed he was about to walk and open the door but Taehyun entered covered in dirt or more likely mud,"Oh Hyung your awake great, I need you to help me" Taehyun walked out before Beomgyu could give him an answer Beomgyu followed Taehyun in confusion,"Why do you need my help?" Taehyun just continued walking and walked outside and turned to the left to where there was and actual tree house and it was outside of the wall,"Is this what you need my help with?" Taehyun nodded,"I need more then the elements to help me and I heard from Uybmoeb that you're good at building things" Beomgyu chuckled,"That I'm good at"

They worked on the tree house until it reach 12pm which is the time they were done building it,"Wow it looks great" Taehyun chuckled then a thought came to his head, he used the earth element and made a hole around the base of the tree then got water from the rain clouds above them and put water in the hole and now the tree house is in the little pond,"Hyunnie you should add stairs with the extra dirt so normal people have a way to get up" Taehyun nodded and did what his Hyung said.

Now the treehouse is done, the tree was big enough for it to be a big house obviously the stairs were made out of the dirt and there was a pond the house looked like what the castle color is and the rooms had the exact same things as the rooms in the castle they just moved everything from the castle rooms into the treehouse and the other house behind the wall,"I'm tired Hyunnie" Taehyun chuckled picked Beomgyu up and took him to the new treehouse, oh did I mention that there's a basement where the sex rooms are and Beomgyu doesn't know about that but he's gonna be living there.

Taehyun took Beomgyu to their shared room, don't worry they sleep on separate beds until they are dating, and placed Beomgyu on his bed,"Have a nice nap Hyung" Taehyun gave Beomgyu a kiss on the head.

🐿🐻

I think this was a short chapter right?