four

Look at him he's Handsome and Cute, JUST LOOK AT MY BIAS YA'LL. We don't mention this to my parents.

A little flash back won't hurt right? Yeah

T.W mentions of torture, blood, death, r*pe, cutting

The ages in this chapter: Minho-15, Jae-14, San-7, Yeonjun-7, Beomgyu-5, Uygmoeb-5

🐿🐻

Author's P.O.V

"Uygmoeb come let's watch this guy burn to death over there" little Beomgyu asked his twin sister,"No I don't want to, I don't want to BEOMGYU" Uygmoeb was being dragged by Beomgyu to the torture room in their house, Beomgyu stopped pulling his sister and looked at her,"Why don't you wanna see him burn?" Beomgyu titled his head waiting for an answer from his twin, Uygmoeb sighed and looked Beomgyu in the eyes his eyes were filled with tears that could fall any second,"Because I'm not like you, I don't like torturing people for answers" Beomgyu tired hard to not cry but couldn't he cried and Uygmoeb quickly hugged him and tried to calm him down,"Moeb h-how come you d-don't l-like i-it?" Beomgyu looked up at Uygmoeb and she looked down at him she sighed and just went back to hugging him,"Because I feel sorry for them, and I don't like watching other people that have families die in front of me and telling them lies about how they died, now" She pulled away from the hug and looked at Beomgyu,"Let's go to sleep yeah?" Beomgyu nodded his head, they did their little night routine and then got in bed, Minho came into their room to kiss them good night since their mom died last year so someone had to do it,"Good night my baby's sleep well" "Good night Hyung/Oppa" Uygmoeb and Beomgyu said at the same time, Minho smiled and turned the lights off before leaving the room.

When they woke up they heard yelling from downstairs,"IT'S MY TURN TO WATCH THEM MINHO" Beomgyu looked over at Uygmoeb who looked at him,'I think it's dad Moeb' She nodded at what Beomgyu said in her mind,"NO MOM SAID IF SHE DIES I HAVE TO WATCH OVER THEM ALL OF THEM" Minho yelled back,'Gyu I think we should go to Jae Oppas' room' 'I think we should' They got out of bed and wen through a little hole in the wall that went all the way to their other siblings room, once they got to the right hole they knocked on the hole,"Gyu Meob come quickly" San whispered to them and they nodded, they got out and ran to Jae,"Do we have to go with him?" Yeonjun asked,"Let's hop that Minho Hyung can handle it" San said. This is how their sitting arrangement is it's, Jae Beomgyu and Uygmoeb hugging him, San and Yeonjun sitting next each other and Jaeyun sitting on the floor holding his brother Ni-Ki,"Jaeyun do you want to sit on the bed?" Jaeyun nodded and Yeonjun moved and sat on the floor so Jaeyun can sit on the bed with San.

Minho walked into the room with sad eyes he sighed looked at his siblings,"San, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, and Uygmoeb pack your bags you have to go live with dad" Minho looked up to see all of them about to cry,"I-I couldn't h-he is to p-powerful, he h-had lawers with h-him I-I-I-I couldn't w-win" Minho started crying and his younger siblings plus cousins ran to hug him,"Hyung i-it's okay you did all that you could do" Jae said and started patting his back, the others also were crying because they don't want to leave Minho all alone. Once they stoped crying and calmed down Uygmoeb Beomgyu Yeonjun and San went back to their room's.

'Gyu I have an Idea but we have to pretend that I died because of dad' Uygmoeb said in Beomgyu's head, once Beomgyu was done packing some class and some not important stuff into his suitcase he looked at his sister,'What is this idea that will make dad end up in jail?' Gyu,'Well all we need to do is bring dad to our dungeon in his house and then I control his mind and actions, have him pick up a blade and stab me' Moeb,'But what was the idea for if you're gonna be dead?' Gyu,'Well you see before I get stabbed by dad we'll make a bonding spell' Moeb,'Will Heeseung have to make the spell?' Uygmoeb nodded as they started walking to the stairs,'We'll go there after a month of staying with dad have him make a bonding spell so I can enter you when I die, but here's the thing' Beomgyu looked at her weirdly and put his suitcase in the trunk along with Uygmoebs suitcase and got in the car,'I won't be dead dead, I'll be alive and be able to get out of you and back in you' Moeb,'That last line sounds wrong' Gyu,'Don't think like that. Anyway, I'll make dad go down to the place have him kill me and you go down there and call the cops beaqcuse you have no idea why dad did that' Moeb,'But how do I know you entered me?' Uygmoeb chuckled and looked at him in the eyes,"Your head will hurt, and you'll faint kinda for a few seconds and then you'll wake up to me screaming in your head" Beomgyu chuckled but nodded at what his sister said.