nine

I have like no sexy/hot pictures of this man it's only memes and cute pictures, AND HE'S MY MAIN FUCKIN BIAS

Enough of that lets get it, I'll be switching from Chris to Chan and Chan to Chris a lot

🐿🐻

Author's P.O.V

They made it to what looked like a meeting room they sat down in the chairs,"So who do I need to call for this to be completed?" Taehyun looked around the room,"Park, Yedam, Yeosang, and Brian" "Jungwon you know what to do" Jungwon nodded and left the room,"Now what to do since he's getting them" Chris looked at Beomgyu and made him go to Taehyun's room,"Tell us about your relationship with Beomgyu, Tae?" Han said, Taehyun sighed and sat down,"Why do you wanna know?" "Because he's our friend and he doesn't tell us anything, you tell us a little bit about your relationship" Taehyun sighed and looked at the door,"I guess you can say we're at the best friend stage" Minho sighed,"I call bullshit Taehyun" "Language Lee Minho" Minho rolled his eyes at Chan as Chan gave Minho a death glare,"Don't kill each other Hyung's" Changbin said, the to looked at him,"Hyung's don't fight" Taehyun said in a deep voice but not as deep as Felixs'.

The Boys sat down as they herd the door open and in came, Jungwon Yedam Yeosang Brian and Park,"So I have no idea why ya'll are here" Sunoo sighed,"HeeSeung Hyung dragged me with him" HeeSeung rolled his eyes,"You were bored and wanted to do something so" Sunoo just rolled his eyes,"YoungHyun anything?" Brian just shook his head,"I have something" all eyes went to Jake,"Okay what is it?" Jake took a big breath in and out,"Dog blood was put in me" everyones eyes went wide except Yeosangs Chans HeeSeungs and Jays eyes went wide,"How long ago was this?" "About a month when it hits the 12th" Taehyun nodded,"Any sign of ya know the dog blood working?" Jake nodded,"I went color blind, um I could smell things better now a lot stronger than before and that's about it" Taehyun nodded as he wrote it down,"Anyone else get kidnapped and got something different injected in you?" Park raised his hand,"Yes Park?" "Um I was kidnaped and got injected with some vampire blood" everyone's eyes went wide well except Taehyun who went to visit his baby when he saw it on the news,"So um Sungie any sign of it working?" "If you mean if I could hear your heart beat right now, then I'd say yeah" Taehyun nodded,"Okay meeting over, HeeSeung stay" and everyone left except Heeseung.

Emmalie walked into the room,"Happy birthday Emmalie" Taehyun said and hugged her she hugged back, she pulled away and sat down,"Are you going to make me a cake or?" Taehyun chuckled,"I'll have Beomgyu make it okay?" She nodded and started to talk with Heeseung. Taehyun walked out of the room and pulled his phone out of his pocket and called Chris,

"Hyung where did you put Beomgyu?"

"I put him in your room where no one knows where it is"

"Ah thank you Hyung"

"No problem Tae"

"Talk to you later"

"Oh wait Tae"

"Hm?"

"Call me once you're done celebrating Emmalie's birthday okay?"

"OKay Hyung"

Taehyun hung up and walked to his room, he got the hidden key unlocked the door put the key back and opened the door,"Hyung?" Taehyun called out and a head popped up out of no where,"Taehyun can I borrow some of your clothes?" "W-Why?" "Because I wanna change into something more comfy" Taehyun sighed and shook his head,"Gyu we're having guest over but this time family" Beomgyu's eyes went wide,"Then I'll stay in here then" Beomgyu walked towards Taehyun's book shelf and pulled a book out but it was a lever so it opened a door, Beomgyu tilted his head confused then looked at what opened,"Tyun what does this lead to?" Taehyun ran to Beomgyu and moved the shelf back into it's place,"It's a tunnel that leads to all the rooms in the castle" Beomgyu's eyes widened,"S-So t-th-that me-" Taehyun cut Beomgyu off,"Yes it means that when you lived here I would go through this tunnel to get food when you lived here, that's why whenever I passed your room aka TaeSangs' room you would here footsteps from inside the walls" Beomgyu still didn't close his mouth. Taehyun rolled his eyes and leaned forward towards Beomgyu's ear and whispered,"You really want my tongue in that mouth of yours huh" Beomgyu closed his mouth pushed Taehyun away and looked away to hide an unexpected blush, Taehyun chuckled at the olders reaction,"Hyung you could stay in here if you want to, you would just have to make sure you don't make any noise" said Taehyun as he walked out of the room.