24. The End?

It was now just hours before everyone was supposed to leave.

Well, besides George. He left hours ago.

But for everyone else, they're leaving now.

You had just packed the last of Sapnap and Dream's luggage into the back of your car.

"You guys ready to head to the airport?"

Both of the boys nod.

"Okay, let's go then," You say, letting the boys get into the car.

Dream and Elijah sat in the back, you drove and Sapnap sat in the passenger's seat.

You turn on some music to try to lighten up the heavy mood in the car.

Nobody wanted to leave, you'd all gotten used to being around each other for weeks now that it just felt like second nature.

Sapnap could tell that you were anxious, so he brought his hand to your thigh and did what he usually would do, trying to comfort you.

The rest of the car ride to the airport was pretty quiet other than the music playing from the aux.

When you arrived to the airport, you and Elijah helped Sapnap and Dream get their things from the trunk and find Karl and Quackity.

"Hey guys," Sapnap greets the boys as you see them.

You all walked to Quackity's gate since he was going to be the first to leave.

You all sat down at his gate and waited for them to say that the plane was there.

"I'm really gonna miss you guys," Quackity says, breaking the silence that had been hovering.

"We're gonna miss you too," You say, getting up to go give the boy a hug.

You pull away slightly and look at him. "But hey, don't worry. This is more of a see you soon than a goodbye."

He nods. "You're right, y/n."

One by one, everyone gives the boy a hug.

After a few tears were shed, Quackity's gate number was then called, signaling it was time for him to board his plane.

You all sulked over to Dream and Sapnap's gate and sat down there just as you had done at Quackity's.

You sat there with Sapnap, Dream, and Karl, talking about things with streaming and what would happen when we all went home.

Except you stayed silent.

Sapnap could tell something was off.

He rubbed your thigh in a comforting way, trying to get you to relax.

"What's wrong, M'lady?" He asks, looking down at you.

You look up at him, trying not to let your eyes fill with tears.

You fail.

"I just don't know how I'm gonna go another few months before I can see you again," You admit, trying to hold back a sob.

Sapnap sighs and takes his non-occupied hand to caress your cheek, wiping your tears with his thumb.

He brings his forehead to yours, lips just mere centimeters apart.

"I don't wanna leave you, Sap."

He sighs against your lips, going in and giving your lips a light peck before going back to the position you were in before.

Until Sapnap jumps up.

"What-" You blurt out.

"What if you didn't have to leave me?" He retorts, making you raise your eyebrows in confusion.

Your heart was racing.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Sap?" You ask him.

"What if you came back to Florida with me?"

~————~

word count: 676

AND THAT'S A WRAP!

yes i did end it on a cliffhanger, but there's more where that came from.

don't get mad at me pls-

yeah this chapter is rlly short but it was kinda just a simple ending chapter

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS BOOK, I KNOW I LOVED WRITING IT!

make sure to leave a comment and vote as always! have a good rest of your day!

the surprise will be announced soon! (sometime within the next few weeks)

make sure to follow me if you want notifications when i post things on my conversations tab! i use that to talk about updates and things that are happening with me:)

i love and appreciate you so much!

- phoenix ♡︎