22. He Knows.

You, Dream, and Elijah were all in the car now, on the way to Karl's house.

You were all going to be in a Mr. Beast video today and you were really excited.

You're driving and Dream is sitting next to you in the passenger's seat, Elijah sitting in the back.

It was around 1 PM, you all slept in considerably late since you were up so late driving home.

After a 20-ish minute drive, you make it to Karl's house.

Getting out of the car, you decide against nocking on the door and just invite yourself in, revealing Karl, Sapnap, Quackity, and George all sitting on the couch mindlessly scrolling through their phones.

Karl is the first to look up, smiling brightly in your direction.

"Welcome," He says, getting up off the couch, catching the other three boys' attention.

"Oh hey guys," George says, his british accent thick.

Sapnap and Quackity look up from their phones as well.

"What time do we need to be to Jimmy's?" You ask.

Karl is fast to respond. "Not for another hour or so, we have time to hangout before we head out."

You nod, going to sit down on one of the large armchairs that are placed in the living room.

You pull out your phone, scrolling mindlessly through Twitter and liking a tweet here and there.

The room is completely silent.

Until Sapnap speaks up.

"I'm gonna go take a smoke," He says, grabbing his packet of cigarettes and his lighter and heading for the back porch.

"I'll come too," Quackity says, following close behind him.

You look at them through the large glass doors as everyone else goes back to what they were doing.

Sapnap lights one and brings it to his lips, inhaling, and releasing a large cloud of smoke before passing it over to Quackity, who does the same thing.

They seem to be talking about something, but the walls are too thick to be able to hear what they're saying.

You keep your eyes fixated on Sapnap and his every move.

His fingers tapping against the wood railing of the deck, the way he picks up the cigarette and takes it into his mouth effortlessly.

You close your eyes for a moment, letting out a long sigh.

Today's gonna be a long day.

———————

You park your car in front of Jimmy's filming studio, taking a moment to observe.

It looked a bit plain.

You get out of the car and head in through the door Karl had said to.

The first thing you're greeted by is a large pool filled with some strange colored liquid.

"Hey, you must be y/n?" Jimmy starts, walking over to you.

"Yeah that's me," You respond with a small laugh.

"And you're Elijah I take it?" He asks the boy behind you.

"Yep, that's me."

"Good good. And of course we have Dream," He says, walking over to him.

Jimmy stands, tapping his foot against the floor, as if trying to think.

"Karl, Quackity, Sapnap, and George are on their way, right?" He asks you.