3. The L Word.

You look down at your phone again to make sure you read the last bit right.

Did he really just say "you and me"?

sappy-nappy

y/n:)
aha you're funny sapnap

sappy-nappy
what if i wasn't joking?

Before you knew it, you were receiving a Facetime call from Sapnap. You answer it.

"What the hell was that about," You laugh, and he laughs too.

"I was joking around to see what you'd say in response to that," He says, smiling.

"He is kinda cute," You mutter under your breath.

You'd always thought that the boy was cute. The cutest out of the whole SMP. Now would you ever admit to that aloud? No.

"What was that, m'lady?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing," You say back with a playful smile.

You and Sapnap stay on Facetime and were have a great time.

And then Elijah walks in.

"Hey y/n-" He starts, then he realizes you're on the phone with someone.

"OOOHH SILAS!! Y/N IS ON THE PHONE WITH A BOYYYY!"

"What?" Silas says, bolting into your bedroom.

"Get out guys," You say, rolling your eyes.

"No, not until you tell me who you're on the phone with," Silas says, looking over my shoulder to look at the boy on the screen.

"Holy shit you're on Facetime with Sapnap?" He asks, causing Elijah to look too. Both of their faces look shocked.

"Hey there," Sapnap says, talking to the boys.

"Sorry Sap, those are my brothers. Silas and Elijah," You say, pointing to each of them.

"Yes, I know who they are."

"How?" Silas asks, and you raise an eyebrow.

"You guys have been in y/n's streams before," Sapnap says, and you become even more confused.

"Do you watch my streams?" You ask, and Sapnap smiles bashfully.

"Of course I do."

You smile back at him.

"Okay lovebirds, have a good night," Silas says, pushing Elijah out the door and closing it behind him.

You and Sapnap then continue on your conversation, talking about your common interest such as music, authors, hobbies, and T.V shows.

You loved talking to him, it made you feel safe.

You decided to look at the time after a while. You see it's already 11:27.

"Hey Sap?" You say. He looks at you.

"Yes m'lady?" He asks.

"It's getting late, I think I'm going to go to bed."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later?" He asks.

"Of course, goodnight," You say.

"Goodnight, I love you."

Did he just say-

"I love you too, Sapnap."

And then the call ended.