18. The Shower.

i suggest you listen to "The Cut That Always Bleeds" by Conan Gray during this chapter! it makes the last bit more visual, at least i think. THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

You, Dream, Karl, and Elijah were watching more Criminal Minds when the door bursts open.

"Sapnap come on," You hear Quackity drag, pulling the brunette boy though the front door.

You all jerk your heads to look at the boys, seeing a shitfaced Sapnap, a pissed off Quackity, and a timid-looking George.

"Welcome home," Karl says, getting up off the couch to go over and help Quackity with Sapnap.

"Hi Karl," Sapnap slurs. "Where's y/n? I need to talk-" He was interrupted by a small hiccup. "To her."

"Not today, Sap. Let's go lay down," Karl says, taking him from Quackity and continuing to lead him up the stairs to his room, Sapnap loudly protesting.

Quackity and George come over to the couches, lounging around close by.

You grab the remote and pause the T.V, taking the time to examine the boys.

George looks exhausted, where as Quackity looked like he needed to get himself a beer.

"That looked difficult to handle," Dream wheezed. Quackity nudged him harshly, making Dream wince slightly and scoot closer to you.

"There's beers in the fridge if you want one, Quackity. Looks like you could use one," You say, gesturing towards the fridge.

"Yeah I was just thinking about that," He says, turning to go to the kitchen.

Then, you look over to George.

"You doing okay Gogs?" You ask him with a gentle smile.

"Yeah I'm just really tired," He says, his voice rough.

"You should go to bed then," You say empathetically. He lightly nods his head and turns to go upstairs.

Then you turn to face Dream.

He smiles a light, gentle smile in your direction, in which you sigh.

"Are you okay y/n?" He asks you in a quiet voice, almost a whisper.

You don't respond, you just wrap your arms tightly around the blond boy, shoving your face into the crook of his neck.

You would've responded to him, but you had no response. You didn't know how you felt in that moment, seeing the man you still loved with all your heart walk through the door in an overly-drunken state in which you had never seen.

Dream lets out a sigh, heaving his chest up in attempt to get you to look at him, which you did.

"What's wrong," He says in a stern voice.

"I-" You start. "I've just never seen him in that state before, Dream."

The boy's face turns gentle. "I'm sorry, y/n. Do you want to go try to sleep or no?"

You nod.

"Okay, let's go upstairs then," He says, wrapping an arm around you as you slide off the couch.

Quackity now sits where you both were sitting, a cold  beer can in one hand and an Xbox controller in the other.

"Night you two," Elijah says.